Chapter 59- A villian or a victim?

SOOBIN POV

Seonghwa's pain was over, long gone.

Hongjoong still stood in place, clearly processing everything he had just done.

It was a fun show to watch, the aftermath would be interesting. When you kill someone for the first time you tend to think you're losing your mind, because well, you've just gone against human morals you've been taught your whole life. You can't suddenly become accustomed to it.

All I worry is that Hongjoong may have gone a little too early but I can't really say, everyones different. Not everyone is like me.

Either way I wont worry too much, it's not like Hongjoong's going to see the light of day anytime soon.

"Did I do a good job?" Hongjoong asked as he faced the dead body on the floor.

I walked up behind him and hugged him, my hands resting around his waist and head on his shoulder.

"Such a good job, such a pretty piece of work" I praised as I held him, admiring the body before us.

"Master?" Hongjoong asked in a questioning tone.

"What is it?" I questioned, intrigued by his possible question.

"Am I a villain or a victim? Can I be both?" Hongjoong asked as he looked towards the blood on his hands that matched perfectly with that all over the rest of the scene.

"Oh baby you aren't a villain, not at all, he was a villain who forced you to do that. You were under pressure, he made you his victim" I enticed, hoping he would take it.

Morally I was wrong but I'm not one to follow morals. Why would you follow such things when you can make your own?

"Really, you mean it right. This isn't just another trick or something right?" Hongjoong said, his body tensing in my embrace.

It was slightly concerning to hear him talk like this after the previous events.

"I would never lie to you, besides, I just like you a little too much" I smiled as I let go of him and lent down to Seonghwa's cold body.

"Such a pretty view, you were perfect" I praised out loud.

Hongjoong may have thought I was praising him as I have done before but in reality I was talking to myself, I truly was the one who made this happen.

Without me none of this would have happened.

I'm the one that truly matters in the end

Yeonjun POV
A few days later

Dance dance dance.

That's all me and Kai have done the past few days. It was manic to say the least.

We started prep for this show months ago but still we somehow ended up finishing our piece the day before the show. It takes skill and effort to procrastinate like us.

(Like mate...stop procrastinating)

Soobin's been acting...well normal but you know not normal.

He's been seeming slightly distracted but also strangely happy.

I have never seen him smile at a spider and let it live before. Normally he's straight for a shoe to end it with but yesterday he smiled at it and spoke to it as if it were a dog and just left it be.

So yeah, I'd call it strange but at the same time he's the same little squishy boy.

He hasn't had any episodes since Seonghwa and Hongjoong were around so I'm hoping he's getting better, I don't want to see him suffer anymore.