Chapter 63- So close

AUTHOR POV

Yeonjun was driving home when his phone began to ring. He still had an hour's drive longer and It wasn't good to be on your phone while driving but when Yeonjun saw Soobin's contact name flashing up he set his phone in a holder before answering immediately.

"Soobin-ah?" Yeonjun asked as he watched the line connect.

"Junnie" Soobin responded in a quiet voice.

"Im driving home right now, i'll be home in about an hour, is there something going on?" Yeonjun asked, a little worried for Soobin at this moment.

Lets not forget, recently Soobin had been having weird episodes of talking to himself and they affected him quite badly so Yeonjun couldn't help but worry when he had been left alone for so long.
A muffled noise came through from Soobin's speaker before he spoke again. "Yeonjunn~" Soobin said louder than before.

"Baby is everything okay?" Yeonjun asked, his body tensing up as his worry rose.

"m' fine" Soobin finally responded in a more normal voice.

"Thank god, is there a reason why you're calling me?" Yeonjun asked, trying to keep his eyes on the road as well as possible.

"Needed you" Soobin responded blatantly. It wasn't truly clear what he meant.

"I miss you too Soobin but I'll be home soon," Yeonjun assured.

"No~" Soobin whined, the suddenness taking Yeonjun by surprise.

Yeonjun leant back in his seat and came to a stop in the pull over zone. He really couldn't do with getting told off for being on his phone. He didn't really mind if it slowed down his journey home.

"I've pulled over Soobin, talk to me, I'm listening" Yeonjun instructed as he looked out his window, admiring the bright lights of the city and darkness of the sky in comparison.

"I need you~" Soobin hummed softly.

"What do you need? Food? Do you need me to pick up medication?" Yeonjun asked cluelessly. He really isn't picking up what Soobin was putting down so Soobin decided to drop the slow attempt and speed it up a little.

"No, m' feeling funny," Soobin responded immediately.

"Unwell funny? Did you see people that werent there?" Yeonjun asked, again worried about Soobin.

"Nooooooo" Soobin whined in frustration. "Horny" Soobin said blatantly, feeling real tension building inside of him.

Yeonjun was taken back by Soobin's simpleness and nor did he really know what to do. He was in a car about an hour away from Soobin who was at home.

"What can I do for you?" Yeonjun asked, definitely glad he had pulled over to deal with this.

"Help me please just do anything I need you so bad" Soobin said, his voice pitched and whiny.

Phone sex.

That idea Yeonjun had loved so much was happening right now. He had never explained the thrill it gave him to Soobin but Soobin had somehow brought it upon himself.

"Anything specific you want?" Yeonjun asked, trying to understand the mood.

"Anything," Soobin replied, becoming a little impatient.

"Don't be demanding baby~ you're asking for my help here hmm" Yeonjun teased, his voice lower than before, making Soobin whimper slightly down his phone on the bedside table on speaker. Yeonjun smiled at this reaction.

"Please" Soobin begged as tears formed in his eyes.

SMUT WARNING
I also want to clarify that Soobin and Yeonjun are speaking through the phone. Neither of them can see each other for majority of this chapter