Intro- You dont love me

SOOBIN POV

"You don't love me"

YET...

My name is Choi Soobin and this is the story of how I was the end of the one I loved the most.

Let me tell you, my reputation here at BH highschool isn't exactly the best. I'm known as the type of kid who sits in the back of the classroom with my own company. The freak. The weirdo. The psycho.

My parents left me to live alone when I was young so they could live without a nuisance like me, allowing me all the freedom I wanted in the world. To say the least, I am very free.

You might be wondering why I'm telling you this. Well, I've been obsessing over one of my classmates for a long time now. Choi Yeonjun. Every aspect of him amazes me, his glowy brown eyes to his soft pink hair. I love it all, but there's one catch. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know I exist but I'm going to change that, just you wait.

"Mr Choi Soobin, what are you muttering to yourself?" It was his maths teacher, shit.

"Nothing sir, I was just a bit lost in thought" I replied, anxious to continue with the lesson.

The teacher turned around to resume his teaching. That was a close one. Despite the awkward situation being over the class still muttered about it. Just like they always did.

AUTHOR POV

"It's that freak who always talks to himself" a girl said, "he's a psycho" another said. He didn't mind these comments, it made people leave him alone, he liked that. Soobin liked being alone so much one could regard him as something far from human.

Soobin listened to their comments as he continued to scribble messy notes down into his book.

People are so nosy anyway.

He was content sitting in his usual spot at the back of the classroom where he had a perfect view of the one he loved. Choi Yeonjun. Soobin had never seen anyone quite like him. His facial features themselves looked as if God had sculpted them with his own hands not that Soobin believed in God

'Don't get distracted Soobin' he said to himself looking away from Yeonjun. He was often distracted by the other male but what could he do about it? Nothing in his eyes.

A/N

Welcome to this little world. While it sounds cliche, I can assure you, things never last forever