Chapter 33- Plans and worries

SOOBIN POV

After storming away from that hell of a household I felt my anger subside into my stomach. The tight feeling in my throat vanished but instead replaced itself with a wrathful headache.

When I finally got home I downed some painkillers alongside a tall glass of water. It had been ages since I was actually in my own home. I had been with Yeonjun for so long that I hadn't even realised.

As I looked around the place I spotted a few drops of blood upon the kitchen floor, dried and welded into place. My mothers. The sight of it made me laugh. It reminded me exactly who I was.

A winner.

When you are me there's not a lot you can't do.

I was now sitting at my desk in my room staring intensely into my laptop tapping the keys with a strong force, the clicking noises echoing through the room.

Obviously there was a reason for this. I may not go to computer school or listen to anything techy but I know my way around electronics for one reason and one reason only.

Yeonjun

When I first saw him I knew he was the person I would keep an eye on and so obviously I found ways to always have eyes on him.

Ever since I entered his house for the first time I would put cameras in hidden spots throughout the room excluding the bathroom. I may want to always see him but the things I would see if I had a camera in the bathroom would simply be morally wrong, kinda sick coming from me, but I always knew I would see things like that someday anyway so it doesn't matter to me at all.

Obviously with such technology in my hands I knew I had to keep it hidden through multiple passwords on my computer, talking about 10 minutes to get through with no mistakes.

All I had to do was turn them all on.

That was the hard part, I had them all connected to my laptop, security all set but the only setback was the fact that I actually needed to switch them on for them to work and seeing as there's only one way to do that I'm going to have to get into Yeonjuns house.

Before you go worry your pretty little mind about how, living there came with its own set of keys.

So the plan is- tomorrow on the way to school, I simply go into Yeonjun's house while he isn't there, find the cameras I placed and activate them all and leave without a trace. Simple.

Even if I'm late to school I can just swing by Miss Jung's office and simply pull out one of my many lies and get out of any trouble I could possibly get into.

I shut my laptop with a smile as I fell back on my bed.

Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day, I can feel it already.

YEONJUN POV

After Soobin's exit, Kai's sudden appearance and abrupt leaving I was left with two highly emotional people. Beomgyu and Taehyun. It had been a couple minutes since Kai disappeared again but the pair were still sitting on their knees, facing the door as if Kai would suddenly return.

Beomgyu had folded his head into his own knees, with Tahyuns head falling upon his back as I just watched it all happen.

You can't forget that alongside the Kai situation Soobin had just completely shouted at the pair pretty harshly and quite frankly by now I wouldn't be surprised if the two felt so confused that their minds were blanking out.

While I may be in a complete state of confusion I know that I need to look after the others before myself.

I got up, lifting Taehyun up and sitting him on the sofa and then doing the same with Beomgyu who hid his face straight in Taehyun's chest, tears staining his shirt.