Chapter 10- To end you...

TRIGGER WARNING- blood, gore, death, hanging, cutting, suicide
AUTHOR POV

The next morning had finally arrived. Friday. The boys woke up and got ready for school quickly and were on their way by now. Through the morning Beomgyu and Taehyun had many awkward encounters with each other and it wasn't subtle. When they ran into each other they would just stare blankly, unable to speak. Yeonjun and Soobin were both happier than the previous day. Poor Kai was confused by everyone but still remained as happy as ever.

They arrived at school and went their separate ways towards their classrooms. At lunch they sat at their usual table. Everything was just as normal. At the end of the day they met at their usual spot and needless to say Soobin could see the boy from yesterday just out of the corner of his eyes.

"Me and Tae are off, call us if you need anything" Kai said, dragging the blank expressions Tae away from them.

"See you tomorrow" Tae mumbled as the pair left.

Beomgyu was the next to leave. "I left some of my things at Kais house so I'll see you guys round," he said leaving. He didn't actually forget anything but he headed to their house anyway.

This left Yeonjun and Soobin alone with the boy from yesterday in talking distance. Soobin realised Yeonjun's glare.

"Hey just leave him, okay?" Soobin said, holding the olders arm.

"Fine but only because you said so. I literally want to kill him" Yeonjun said seriously.

Kill him? Did Soobin hear right?

"I'm sorry what? Kill him?" Soobin whisper shouted.

"Hey, hey I'm not serious, I don't think I could ever kill anyone" Yeonjun said, patting Soobins head.

"Will you be alright by yourself?" Yeonjun asked.

"Oh yeah, I'll be perfectly fine. I've just gotta do something here first" Soobin responded.

"Okay Binnie, call me if you need me, I'll see you tomorrow" Yeonjun said before taking his leave.

Noe Soobin was alone. He eyed the boy from yesterday, he stood across the pathway alone on his phone. What a good opportunity. Soobin ran across the road stopping at the boy, scaring him slightly.

"What the fuck do you want" the boy asked.

"I have something to show you on the roof," Soobin said innocently.

"And why do you want me to see this and what makes you think I will follow you?" he snarled.

"Hey chill out, I just want you to see this" Soobin pleaded internally gagging.

"Whatever lets go" the boy finally agreed.

Perfect.

They made it to the roof. There really was nothing there. Soobin walked over to the balcony leaning over the edge slowly followed by the boy.

"What was your name?" Soobin asked as if he would be nice.

"Taemin why," the boy named Taemin responded.

"Hm, just curious," Soobin said blankly. There was silence.

"Well, what do you want?" Taemin asked.

"Not much, just..." Soobin trailed off walking over to Taemin.

"To end you" Soobin growled shoving Taemin against a wall causing him to hit his head against the wall.

"You fucker what the hell" Taemin hissed in pain.

"I told you, I want to end you," Soobin said, putting one of his hands and drawing out a knife big enough to do some damage.

"Where's your phone?" Soobin said, ruffling his hands through Taemin's pockets before finding it and swooping it into his own pocket.

"Show me your wrists and I might let you live," Soobin demanded in an intimidating tone.

Taemin obayed, lifting his wrists upwards with them facing Soobin, shaking harshly. Soobin bent down to the boy who now had tears in his eyes.

"What a baby" Soobin snarled, plastering cuts up the boy's arms making him squirm under Soobin in hysterical amounts of pain. He slowly bled out leaving little drops along the floor that were becoming diluted by the soft rain that was now falling above them.

"Now where did I put that?" Soobin asked, letting go of Taemin looking through his bag.

He knew Taemin would not dare to move so he could take his time quite pleasantly watching blood pour from the others' arms.

"Hah gotcha" he said, lifting a rope from his bag and swinging it over a railing above them tying a nice in the bottom. Taemin saw right where this was going, his eyes widened as he slowly shifted himself trying to escape but he was grabbed harshly by the collar.

"YOU SAID IF I SHOWED YOU MY WRISTS YOU WOULD LET ME GO" Taemin yelled weakly.

"I think you missed the word 'might' in that sentence" Soobin snarled, yanking the weak boy up off the floor. He pulled him towards the rope but Taemin tried resisting as much as possible but he was no match for the monster in front of him. Soobin sood hitm on top of a stool and slipped the knot over his head leaving Taemin standing still on top with wide eyes, blood still oozing from the cuts.

"I knew you were a fucking psycho, you'll never get away with this, the school will find out," Taemin threatened boldly.

"But I just have," Soobin said with an evil smirk.

"Wha-" Taemin said before getting cut off. Soobin had kicked the stool delow his feet leaving him strangled by the rope. He twisted and turned in hope of escape but only made it more painful for himself. Large rope burns plastered his neck as hot, salty tears streamed from his eyes. Soobin just watched in amazement. He loved the whines of pain leaving his mouth. Watching how helpless he had fallen in just a few seconds. Soon Taemin's body fell lifeless, no movement, no noise. Lifeless.

"I guess the psycho won didn't he" Soobin laughed to himself taking Taemin's phone in his hands typing a message to his main contacts that read-

If you're receiving this it's too late, Ill be gone. I'm sorry for being a terrible son and friend. I was never good enough for anyone or deserving of anything. You might have seen a happy easygoing boy on the outside while on the inside I was tearing myself up over everything. I lived a worthless life so dont miss me, you will be better now i'm gone. I love you all ~ Taemin

Soobin pressed send and put the phone in Taemin's pocket before talking his things and leaving the school building as if nothing had ever happened in the first place. He decided that leaving Taemin where he was would make it seem more like a realistic suicide, someone would probably find him the next morning. Most likely the principle when he is on morning duty. Either way it was another job finished.

Soobin loved how it felt. He loved it so much.

If only Yeonjun were serious about wanting to kill.

It would be so much fun.

A/N

There we go, finally something I feel sort of proud of.

Votes and comments are always appreciated :)

Lots and lots of love <3

~ Author C