Chapter 28- Not a freak to me

THE LUNCH HALL
YEONJUN POV
A/N- Sorry for being gone for a few days, my wifi died on me but its all good now. I didn't want to leave this book without an update any longer so here is a short chapter. A full length chapter will be out soon so don't worry! Dont forget to vote if you enjoy :) ~Author C

Kai abruptly ran from the room leaving us all in a state of complete shock. He looked so panicked, so sad but so suddenly. Why? Wondering was practically useless because if I wondered anymore than I already did I would be wondering every minute of my living life.

Don't get me wrong I certainly care for him, he's like a younger brother to me, but I know people need breaks sometimes. Kai just happened to need his break now.

Beomgyu stood up from the table, looking towards the door in an attempt to understand what just happened. It looked as if he was considering crying or following straight behind Kai.

"Beommie, leave him be, he'll get through it soon, let's not bother him in school. It might stress him out" Soobin urged. He knew exactly what I was thinking. "Soobin's right, he needs his space right now" I agreed despite my concern. Some things are better off when they are dealt with by that person and not necessarily interfered with.

"You guys have no idea how horrible it is," Taehyun mumbled. "Living with him being like this must be hard," Soobin agreed without a doubt. I think we both get where Tae's coming from in this situation. "It's harder than you both think you know," Beomgyu snapped. I couldn't see exactly how he was reacting to the conversation due to his attachment to Taehyun's arm but I could hear a feign of sadness in his tone and a small sight of his eyes that appeared glossed with tears.

Do they have something to do with why Kai's being like this? I don't think so. Is it affecting them though? For sure.

I feel like there's more going on than they are letting on but as a respectful Hyung I'll let them deal with it how they please as long as they're comfortable.

That's what I'm here for.

SOOBIN POV-

Things weren't exactly going how me and Junnie had expected this lunchtime, what with the chaos of the other 3 or the fact that we were both tired out of our minds.

Soon enough the end of our lunch break ended. Tae and Gyu scurried off to their producing lesson in their usual manner leaving me and Yeonjun alone in the lunch hall. It had become a tradition that we were always one of the last people to leave the cafeteria but it's fine by me. It's true.

To be honest I'm exhausted, I don't want to stay in school.

'Think Soobin think. There has to be a way to get out of this' I thought to myself as I zoned out slightly.

After a few minutes of staring into space, thinking hard, it hit me. "Choi Soobin, you really are undefeatable," I whispered to myself. By no means am I overly smart but this has to be one of the smartest things I've done in all my years of life. Despite killing those in my way. I stopped that train of thought. Why am I thinking of that right now? Maybe I'm not as smart as I once thought haha...ha.

"What was that Bin?" Yeonjun asked. I panicked, clearly he thought I was talking to him. "Ummm..uh" I didn't quite know how to respond. "Talking to yourself baby?" Yeonjun asked calmly as he packed his books away into his bag with no further reaction. "Whaaaaaaaaat, no" I lied, brushing my hand on my neck nervously. He looked up at me with an innocent face. I stared back blankly, I'm not sure if I like this.

"Baby don't be nervous, I know it's a habit of yours, it's adorable" Yeonjun smiled sweetly. If I'm honest I'm not sure how to react to that. "You dont think it makes me a freak? How long have you known for?" Questions flew out of my mouth frantically as I felt my panic rising.

"Since the first day I spoke to you, I saw you mumbling to yourself after those girls threw that note at you, then when we both slept in the living room. I never listen to what you're saying, I dont think it's my place to, so don't work yourself up, love. It would never make you freaky, it's endearing to me" Yeonjun explained as he looked lovingly into my eyes.

He finished his little speech with a small peck on my cheek making my face flush a light shade of pink. Despite being boyfriends I can still be shy. But also despite the shyness I want more kisses. They felt warm and comforting.

I poked my finger to my cheek, asking for another kiss. Willingly Yeonjun leaned in, planting another soft kiss on my cheek. I loved having his attention for me and me only. That's how it should be. Eventually he got bored of my game as when I pressed my finger against my cheek once more Yeonjun shook his head playfully.

"No more kisses for you" He giggled cheekily. "One more Hyung please~" I begged sweetly. He shook his head. "Baby please~" I continued. Eventually he got bored of my constant whining, "one more" he gave in with much disappointment in himself.

I had a plan this time.

As he leaned in to kiss my cheek once more I turned my head to face him, our lips meeting in the middle. Yeonjun let out a small squeak of surprise at the contact but eventually melted to my touch, leaning in closer until he was leaning oncer my chest, his arm hooked round my neck.

Eventually we pulled away. I blushed profusely as I looked towards his little face and swollen lips. Cute.

"Soobinnie no fair, you tricked me" Yeonjun pouted as he avoided my eye contact. "Maybe you should have done it the first time then..." I teased with emphasis over my words. Yeonjun's pout grew for a few seconds before he abruptly stood up, grabbing his bag and walking off slightly.

By no means was he annoyed, just enjoying the attention he got.

"Yeonjun Hyung, I have a question for you!" I said in a raised voice. Despite not being able to see his face I saw as his beards pricked up to listen as he turned back to me slowly, "im interested" he stated as he ran back towards me, no longer pouting like a baby.

"How about we skip the last period?" I suggested. His face shifted into an unreadable expression "School is important my love, we would need a good reason" Yeonjun urged, he was never one for messing with the rules.

"Aww cmon by now we are more than late" I reminded him with a smile as I brushed his hair with my fingers. "Babyyyyy that's not really a good enough excuse" Yeonjun whined. It was evident he was conflicted in decision.

"How about a date? Does that sound like a good excuse to you?" I suggested with a smile.

His face changed back to his baby smile "well I guess that is a very important matter and can by no means be missed" he reasoned. "So yes?" I asked for his clarification. "Yes," Yeonjun finally answered.

My dreams had come true.

A date.