Chapter 4- Home sweet home

SOOBIN'S HOUSE
AUTHOR POV

Soobin headed home as if nothing had ever happened. That's what he always did. He would do this kind of thing often. So often in fact that it goes practically unnoticed most of the time. He often killed students that wronged him or Yeonjun in any way even if it was minor or accidental.

He never felt the guilt of his actions. He had never really felt emotional connections to anyone before because he knew they would always betray him in some way shape or form. But Yeonjun and his friends were different. It was like Yeonjun could do no wrong in Soobin's eyes and as expected his friends followed the same fantasy for now at least.

Soobin lived alone in a small house quite close to their school, just down the road from Yeonjun's house was also a mentionable fact about where he lived. He arrived there after a short walk, twisting the lock open and shut again before slumping down in his room admiring his blood stained hands and smiling fondly at them. He was exhausted after the long day he had had. Finally getting close to Yeonjun, doing classes and killing all in one day. It felt satisfying.

His house was dark. It always was. The corridors were thin and lights were permanently off as if no one lived there. The rooms inside were small and claustrophobic but Soobin didn't mind. No one ever went into his house so there was no need for effort. It came with a dingy cellar-like building at the end of the garden left unused, things Soobin didn't want or need disregarded down the deep set of stairs for no one to see. He was happy with the darkness and emptiness of the place and so, he left it that way.

Despite his exhaustion he still felt a feeling of self accomplishment.

"Go and shower Soobin" he said to himself as he mustered up all his remaining strength and headed to his bathroom to take a warm shower. Soobin didn't only talk to himself to clear things up but also to motivate himself. He wasn't crazy for it. It was just simply his way of life.

He ran the water hot and stepped under the stream warming his cold pale skin. He rinsed his blue hair in the water and coated it with a vanilla scented shampoo before rinsing it out and exiting the shower leaving the room steamy.

He came back to his room, a towel around his waist. His room was much colder than the bathroom making the hairs on his arms stand on end. He now completely took in his environment as he came down from the immeasurable high of the crime he just commited and once again executed without getting caught.

School books were piled up in the corner under a small bedside table that was holding a pale blue lamp that emitted a small glow, the walls were painted grey with shelves dotted around holding everything from jewellery to books and even a cork board pinned with photos but not of the kind you would expect. You name it he had it. His bed was in the centre of the room made neatly with a small dent where his body was laid previously. The room was small but it felt like home. Someone visiting would deem it the most inviting of the rooms in the house.

He pulled a large grey sweater over his head. Soobin was both tall and slim so his hoodie seemed to almost drown him but for some reason it made him look irresistibly cute despite his disturbing acts. He sat down on his bed and pulled out a small grey laptop from the draw beside him and began tapping away at his keyboard doing his homework.

After a couple of hours Soobin closed his laptop and removed his glasses and placed them on his nightstand. He noticed a spec of blood on the frames, making him smile as he reminisced his prior activities.

"Rest well Soobin, gotta see Yeonjun tomorrow" he whispered before closing his eyes and curling up. He drifted into a deep sleep in no time at all and sure enough the next day would be just as eventful as the one just gone.

Maybe not in the sense of murdur but perhaps getting closer to what he wanted. Yeonjun.

A/N

This was kind of a filler chapter but certain things were worth adding. I think the description of how he lives adds to his character even if it doesn't.

Votes and comments are always appreciated :)

Lots of love from me to you <3

~ Author C