Chapter 3- A job well done

TRIGGER WARNING- This chapter will include blood, gore and mentions of death
END OF THE SCHOOL DAY
AUTHOR POV

The day was over. Soobin had spent most if not all of his day following Yeonjun and his new friends around to lunch and the classes that they shared.

Being that close to Yeonjun made Soobin happy, so very happy.

Soobin was so happy he almost wanted to thank the girls that threw the note at him for allowing his friendship with Yeonjun to start but he knew he would never thank them the way it would be expected.

Soobin was trailing off on his own thoughts as he and his new group of friends exited the school gates. Soobin knew this walk with them would be useless, he had already planned what he was doing now school was over.

"Beomgyu you're coming back to mine and Kai's house to study, right?" Taehyun enquired, brushing his blond locks out of his face.

Beomgyu nodded his head until Yeonjun let out a light laugh.

The group stopped walking to face him.

"What? I'm not invited?" Yeonjun said half teasingly.

"If you're not gonna study properly then no" Taehyun fired, not leaving any chance for anyone else to speak.

"It was only one time, not my fault you were boring me" Yeonjun said playfully as he held his heart playfully as if he had been stabbed.

"Come then, I will never forget that one time either" Beomgyu said impatiently before shivering dramatically.

"Wait, what did he do?" Soobin curiously asked in an attempt to feel closer to them.

"This bitch over here thought it would be funny to play some games during studying and it ended in a lot of trouble to say the least" Kai explained, his face looking scarred by the memory.

"Lets not go there then" Soobin said laughing lightly, easing the group's atmosphere once again.

"Back on the topic I'm coming, what about soobin?" Yeonjun asked, ruffling his pink hair, making it fall messily over his forehead, making Soobin stare at the floor in an attempt to not get flustered.

"No, don't worry about me, I've just remembered that I have an English tutor tonight" Soobin lied.

"Suit yourself, come along anytime" Kai said waving with the rest of the group as they headed away from the school grounds leaving Soobin by himself.

"Now where are those two?" Soobin asked himself, turning back towards the school.

He wandered the halls looking for the classroom that belonged to the girls he had seen earlier on that day. Those girls who threw rude notes at him and shamed him without reason.

The school wasn't overly big so it wasn't hard for Soobin to take on. He wandered the Art corridor looking through each window checking for any appearance of the girls. The two girls were art students just like Soobin himself. He had had classes with them many times before and today was just their lucky day.

Not long after he began his wandering through the halls he stumbled upon a classroom illuminated with bright yellow lights that shone softly into the dim hall.

"Bingo," he whispered looking through the door's window.

Sure enough there they were.

He entered the room and just as expected the pair of them innocently painted some canvases for a project coming up. What was important was that classroom doors would always lock from the inside and Soobin knew this.