Chapter 15- Did I scare you or something?

With Soobin and Yeonjun
Yeonjun POV

After leaving Taehyun and Kai's house there really was nothing to do. Me and Soobin were walking in the freezing cold in the direction of his house as it became darker and darker. It was silent and rather awkward if i'm honest but I don't know why. "You all good?" I asked. He turned his head to me with a smile "I'm fine just tired and maybe a bit hungry. How about you jellybean?" he said unfazed. "Jellybean?" I said in a shout. This boy always comes out with some weird ass nickname. I've heard people get called bubs, bunny, fairy, sweets and practically anything he can think of in the moment. "Your hair is pink like a jellybean and you're cute so it works" he explained, still smiling. I would be lying if i said I didn't like his little nicknames. "I'm a little hungry to be honest and if i'm gonna be a jellybean you're gonna be a bunny" I teased back after answering his question. "Work for me jellybean, let's go to my house, i've got ramen~" he answered happily with his dimples popping through.

Soon enough we were at his house, he lived freakishly close to me honestly. Despite how little distance there was between our houses they were completely different. You see my house is rather large and spacious but Soobins is smaller and more compact. Cute nonetheless. When we got inside the warmth hit my skin making me relax. His house had grey walls with a small kitchen connected to a cozy living room. I could only assume that his room would be up the narrow set of stairs I saw on my way in. "You sit down here while I go grab something," Soobin said. I nodded in response and watched as he left up the small staircase and disappeared.

Soobin POV

What the hell do I do? Yeonjun is in MY house. I walked up the stairs and once I was out of sight I ran to my room. Really I don't need to get everything. It's what I need to get rid of. If he ends up coming upstairs I would be donefor.I looked to the corner of my room, the bulletin board. That stupid cork board I keep with all the information on Yeonjun I have gathered over the years. From clothes sizes, food preferences, relatives names and pretty much anything rest assured I have them all here. There are pictures of him from the times I would follow him around when he went out to the cafe every week or when he would go out with his friends. I saw it all. Some would say that's stalking but I would say it's just walking really close behind. Either way I gotta stash this. I frantically lifted the board off my wall laying it on my bed as I detached the photos and put them in one of my school folders. As for the writing and notes I put them in the bottom of my nightstand.

Okay panic over. I left my room after clearing up a little and headed back downstairs where Yeonjun was sitting on his phone at the kitchen island. "Your back bunny~" he said as he realised my presence. "Yeah i'm here, so, what are we doing?" I asked. My question was answered when I heard a small rumble coming from Yeonjun's stomach. I laughed. Cute. "I have ramen, you want that?" I asked. He nodded shyly "please". I turned my back to him and went through the cupboards for a couple of bowls. I just know he is mentally cursing himself right now.

Yeonjun Pov

Why does my stomach have to time itself like that? I would have said I was hungry and I didn't need that. Soobin was now cooking happily and I watched completely shocked. I'm not shocked that he can cook but how does this kid know exactly what I like? How does he know that I like my ramen really spicy? Like that aint common knowledge. Lucky guess maybe? I stopped thinking when a bowl and a set of chopsticks was set in front of me. I looked up to see Soobin smiling with his dimples showing through. "Ah thankyou" I remarked, remembering to finally talk. I pulled my bowl towards me eating decently fast. I could feel Soobin's eyes on me. "Take a picture, it will last longer," I said jokingly as I ate, continuing to look downwards. I do get quite grumpy when I'm hungry but I didn't expect I would say that. I looked at him as he stared blankly before smirking a little "im sure I can make it last longer right here" He growled lowly.