Chapter 56- How much don't I know

SOOBIN POV

Time to get them out of here then. I don't feel like waiting.

I shot Hongjoong a quick stare and pointed at the door. He quickly caught on and took immediate action.

"Seonghwa, we should really go, I don't want to be away from work for too long" Hongjoong said as it wasnt out of character for him to hate being away from work. For the once workaholic, it was amusing to see what he became.

"Oh shit you're probably right, sorry guys" Seonghwa said, his eyes still flitting around nervously. He didn't know he had been caught but even if I hadn't caught him the way he was acting now would have been a big enough give away.

"Oh shall we see you out?" Taehyun said, getting ready to get up.

I quickly stopped him. "I'll see them out, it's my house and all, you allwait in here" I convinced, hoping they would listen.

Kai shot up and gave the couple a hug. "We'll see you again soon, yeah?" he asked, a sweet smile on his face.

"Yeah...sure," Seonghwa said. I could hear uncertainty in his voice but I don't think anyone else realised it as after they said goodbye to each person I led the pair out of the living room and towards the front door.

My face fell from its forced smile once we were out of earshot and sight.

"Follow me" I instructed harshly, swapping my tone back to how it liked to be. The two obliged, stepping out the door with fast steps. I lightly closed the door behind me and rushed them around to the back gate.

I swiftly stuck my arm over to the opposite side of the door, sliding the larch at the top of the door leaving it ready to open. I pushed it rather harshly, it almost slammed against the wall.

"Are you not going to shut it again?" Hongjoong asked, concerned about the gate being left open as we progressed through the garden. "Nope, i'll need to go back through" I said simply, leaving no room for any further conversations.

I opened the many locks on the front of the building's door and swung it open, my brain wanting to simply snap it from its hinges in anger.

"Down" I instructed and watched as the pair practically ran down the stairs, immediately setting their bodys down by the chains on the wall.

I swiftly locked them back up knowing that I couldn't do anything for now because everyone else was here. In place of the punishment then and there I made sure to tighten Seonghwa's ankle chain by a couple of links so it would discomfort him no matter what he did.

"Will you come back?" Seonghwa asked nervously.

"I always come back" I hissed before I took off up the stairs, trying to get the anger to become less evident before I re-entered my house.

I came back into the living room where my friends were sitting chatting calmly.

"Did they go?" Beomgyu asked as he lazily as he turned his head to look at me. "Mhm" I hummed in agreement as I sat down next to Yeonjun, holding my body close to his.

I don't want to be far from him, for some reason he makes me feel safer, the sense of ever getting caught left my body in an instant. To someone it could be freaky how much I need this dorky, pink haired boy but really he was all I needed. He made me feel like me. I adored him.

TIME SKIP
SOOBIN POV

"God it's late already, Yeonjun, we should get to practice," Kai exclaimed as he looked at the time on his phone screen.

"Practice?" I asked in confusion. What practice?

"Oh shit, me and Kai booked a practice room for this evening" Yeonjun exclaimed, "Kai whats the time" Yeonjun asked as he stood up in a hurry.

"We have 10 minutes to be there or maybe it was 10 minutes ago" Kai answered unsurely, not really knowing the right answer.

"SHIT, FOLLOW ME, WE'RE DRIVING THERE" Yeonjun yelled as he rushed his shoes on, everyone slowly going into the hallway behind the frantic pair.

"Driving?" I asked, do they mean taxi? Or something of the such like?

"I got my temporary licence late last week" Yeonjun said in a rush.

"And I didnt even get told?" I asked, wondering how much I didnt know. Just how much about him didn't I know? The thought of it was unsettling.

"It only arrived today" Yeonjun said, throwing his coat over his shoulders

"Uhhhhh, Tae, Gyu sorry for the sudden leave" Kai said in a sad tone.

"It's okay, now go" the pair responded with smiles, loving how imperfect but perfect their boyfriend was.

"Sorry as well Soobin, i'll come home straight away when i'm done okay?" Yeonjun said giving me a small kiss before the door shut, leaving only me, Beomgyu and Taehyun in the hallway.

There was a small silence, we had all been so tense before and by now we didn't know what to feel.

"That was...sudden," Beomgyu said with a small giggle. We all laughed a little but none of us really knew what to do. Correction, I didn't know what to do.

My head was in too many places at once. I was thinking about Beomgyu and Taehyun but at the same time Seonghwa and Hongjoong. There was just a little too much happening all at once for me to keep up.

"Me and Beomgyu should go, you should rest up" Taehyun said softly, caring in tone.

"Ah, yes," I replied with a smile. It was useful that they were doing this, it meant I could take care of Seonghwa earlier than I first anticipated.

"Well see you in school then?" Beomgyu asked, the pair now set to leave.

"Definitely" I smiled back as I waved at them as they left the driveway and saw them disappear down the street.

Alone at last, well i'm not alone technically but that's the way I need it,

Someones about to learn some lessons about how I work

A/N

Wow things are moving faster now, im getting excited for the end XD

Votes and comments appreciated :)

lots of love as always <3

~Author C