Chapter 22- Do you?

YEONJUN'S HOUSE
Yeonjun POV
A/N- this chapter is short and more of a filler but we get back on track with plot next chapter so get ready

We finished eating not too long after and were now laying in my room, lights off, simply enjoying eachothers company. "Soobin does your mothers death bother you?" I asked solemnly. I was laying flat on my back, vertically while Soobin laid with his head on my chest also facing the ceiling but facing horizontally. "At first it did but now I'm not too sure" He admitted. The way he was numb to it broke my heart. A death shouldnt be such a calm thing but here in this situation it was like a day to day thing for him. Soobin seemed a bit off of the planet after that, he would answer anything I asked

"Soobin do you like anyone" I asked blatantly, the way he was being blurred my logical way of thinking, my true intentions slightly showing through. "Mmm, I do, very much" Soobin hummed in agreement. "I'm sure they're great," I said. I felt a pang in my heart when Soobin admitted to liking someone. I shouldn't get jealous, im his friend, I shouldn't be wanting that to be me. I regret taking advantage of the fact that he isn't thinking straight but it was too irresistible.

"Do you like anyone Yeonjun Hyung" Soobin blurted, looking dead upwards to the ceiling. I gulped. I'd be lying no matter what I say. I mean I think I like someone but who and I to say for sure, I don't really know. "I think I might," I admitted with a sigh. I saw his eyes visibly widen as he sat up to look me in the eye, "you what?!" he whisper shouted. "I said I think I might" I replied. "That's new, didn't know you even liked people" Soobin teased. "Yah, I didn't know you definitely liked someone so I could say the same to you" I sassed. It wasn't a lie. I didn't know he liked anyone so technically we're even.

"Tell me about this person," Soobin instructed. Clearly he wanted to know about it all. "Umm well, they're very nice, I've not known them for long but still, they make me happy but I think they only see me as a friend so don't worry" I explained nervously, I wasn't going to go deep into it, he would release for sure. "Shoot your shot, you'll never know" Soobin encouraged. Soobin it's you that's doing this to me. YOU. but I wouldn't tell you that. No, never or maybe just not yet.

SOOBIN POV-

"Shoot your shot, you'll never know" I urged. I don't actually want him to confess to anyone other than me, I don't want him to like anyone except me, he just can't. I spoke nicely with encouraging words for one simple purpose, ne doesnt know I like him so I can't be suspicious. "I could but I'm sure he wouldn't like me back so it's fine" Yeonjun pouted. Those words brought me comfort, if the person is likely going to reject him that means i'll be perfectly fine.

Even so, if I ever find out who this person is they will be sure to meet their end shortly after one way or another. Not trying to seem weird but anyone who dares try to take him from me will meet their certain doom but let's not talk about that, it's not weird or anything. "Ill shoot my shot soon, don't worry," Yeonjun whispered. Those words were less comforting but hey at least I can take anger out on that someone.

We talked randomly for a while before either of us said that tomorrow was a school day. "Soobin its a fucking school day tomorrow and we're still awake" Yeonjun exclaimed. "Why are you so freaked out, I'm staying here" I reminded him. "Oh yeah" he mentally facepalmed himself "i'll go and get you some clothes then?" he said in a question-like manner. I nodded and he left through the door that connected his room to his closet, disappearing out of my sight.

Tonight was going to be strange, I can feel it.

AUTHOR POV-

The rest of the night was calm. The pair could only think of eachother, worrying that someone would get between one of them asking the other out. They eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms like their first ever sleepover. If only they knew the truth about each other.

A/N- and another one down. Next chapter we finally get to hear about Taehyun, Beomgyu and Kai
~Author C