Chapter 48- I've done nothing wrong

SOOBIN POV

We ended up eating at the mall. Nothing special.

I was more relieved that we didn't hang around near Wishlist for much longer. I may have appeared calm but on the inside I was shaking, worry that I would get caught by something stupid.

And by something stupid I mean if I was caught because of my handwriting or something like that. Or I could be talking about Taehyun, Beomgyu or Kai. You'll never know.

The rest of that day was boring until we all made it home in the evening. TaeGyuKai at Kai and Taehyun's house and Yeonjun at my house and the groupchat started blowing up.

The 5 demons
5 members online

Hyuka
Hyungs
HYUNGS
HYYYUUUUNNGGSSS

Beommie
YES
YES
YES

The devil himself
Did you guys have to blow me up like that we live in the same house

Hyuka
Yeonjun and Soobin Hyung don't though do they >:(

Jun
I'm glad I don't live with you to be honest

Hyuka
I loved you Hyung </3

Binnie (you)
Have your drama elsewhere

Beommie
Soobin Hyung, we had another idea :)

Binnie (you)
Do you want a medal or something?

The devil himself
Just listen to them

I cant move on with life until their done

Hyuka
How about we visit Wishlist next week when it's open again and then we can ask for Seonghwa and Hongjoong to come to one of our houses for a catch up after they close?

Binnie (you)
You want to WHAT?

The devil himself
Is there a reason we shouldn't, I personally quite like it

Binnie (you)
No no not at all it's just...what if they have stuff going on in their personal lives

(off of the groupchat)

I gritted my teeth. Things just keep getting worse and worse. Yeonjun sat beside me, he gave me a weird stare. An unsettling one.

"I know what you did" Yeonjun's voice said.

"You what?" I asked back, feeling my face turn pale

"Everything you did, I know about it all" Yeonjun said again

"I don't believe you" I said, my hands getting sweaty

"You hung Taemin, you killed those girls in the art room, your mothers death was your doing as well" Yeonjun said blankly

"I DIDN'T" I yelled in response.

Then my focus shifted. I could see Yeonjun looking at me, a worried look in his eyes. There was no more weird stare, not the unsettling one. Just worry.

"Soobin baby, who were you yelling at?" he asked, his pouty lips shifting from side to side, clearly nervous. "I- wha- you-" I couldn't form words into sentences, nothing was making sense.

Yeonjun just told me he knew everything but he's sitting here like he never said that. "Wait what did you say to me, right before I answered?" I asked, trying to come to terms with what was going on.

"Nothing," Yeonjun responded, his face twisting in worry. "Soobin, did you think I spoke to you?" Yeonjun asked, moving closer to me.

"I thought you did, you said you knew everything" I mumbled, my eyes widening as I looked around the room. "I said I knew everything? Baby, I didn't say anything and there's nothing for me to know. Are you getting sleepy, perhaps your meds are wearing off?" Yeonjun said sweetly, combing his hands through my hair in a comforting manner.

"No no no you said it to me, bub it was you I swear it was" I rambled in panic, Yeonjun rushing to hug me, stroking my back slowly.

"Lovely it wasnt me, you must be getting tired, come on let's get you to sleep" Yeonjun assured as he pulled my duvet over my frozen body.

"Goodnight baby, rest well, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me okay" Yeonjun said as he left a soft kiss on my forehead and left the room, switching the light off before he did so.

My head was spinning. I could only lay here while Yeonjun remained spooked out elsewhere in the house.

That one little outburst could bring him onto everything. He could get curious and start questioning. I need to get Hongjoong and Seonghwa under control, once their dealt with better. They won't cause anymore stress after I'm done with them. I have a week. Even if a week isnt long enough it is now.

Life's suddenly closing in on me and I don't know why.

In my eyes

I've never done anything wrong...

A/N

Ahhh I cant belive it but this book has 1.6k reads! I am so thankful to everyone who is reading along with this story, it really means alot to me. Thankyou for being so pacient and kind towards me through this book so far. I cant wait to release more chapters for you all

Votes and comments appreciated, I always love reading your comments :)

Lots of love and thanks as always <3

~Author C