Chapter 58- This much fun

SOOBIN POV

He really was just like me

As Hongjoong pressed harder with the blade as Seonghwa's eyes brimmed with tears. He was hurting.

He was hurting emotionally. His only love, his just lost boyfriend was the one harming him, it wasn't me which he would have expected.

He was hurting physically, his neck was in excruciating pain, red rivers flowing strong down his body and still it wasnt me doing it to him.

"Ah...Hong...Joong...stop" Seonghwa pleaded between small digs of the knife that Hongjoong gave him every couple of seconds.

"Why would I do that, you mean nothing to me or anyone anymore, what's the harm in having my fun and getting rid of someone useless to this world" Hongjoong snapped as he suddenly drew the knife away from Seonghwa, the action contradicting his words.

I wanted to ask why he did that but refrained. I just wanted to laugh. Seeing a monster that I created do what it was tricked into doing was the most satisfying feeling in the world.

Nor did I particularly need to ask because as the thought crossed my mind Hongjoong made his next move. One I never would have expected from him.

Author POV

Soobin stood and watched as Hongjoong's eyes narrowed, his focus now only on one thing

To kill

His arm raised up, the knife held proudly in his grasp.

He rushed downwards, hitting Seonghwa in his stomach. A shrilled scream came from Seonghwa's mouth as blood gushed from his stomach. His pasty white body was painted red and Hongjoong repeatedly slashed his stomach with violent stabs beyond Soobin's wildest imagination for him.

Soobin previously killed people by stabbing, those girls from school as an example. Hyejin and Hyunsoo. He liked the idea of it because of the pain delivery it enabled but never did he expect Hongjoong to do such a gory thing.

Hongjoong before was simply a prisoner, now he was a borderline murderer.

Seonghwa pushed and squirmed but nothing was of any use. He was barely hanging onto his life, it felt as if he were slowly losing grip of reality as he felt his life slipping away.

He looked pitiful and the pair watching liked it.

"I...hate...you" Seonghwa stuttered as he clasped his hands over the blade, holding it tightly between his hands making them bleed satisfying ropes of the deepest red.

Hongjoong took no notice of his words and kept on pushing down on the knife which only caused Seonghwa's hands to bleed more.

Soobin suddenly appeared right behind Hongjoong. "Go on," Soobin urged with a smirk on his face. Hongjoong knew what Soobin meant and he knew himself what he wanted to do but before he could react Seonghwa pulled the knife forward until it stopped about a centimetre from his chest.

"Just do it" Seonghwa pleaded in the clearest voice he could.

Hongjoong raised a brow, questioning why he would suddenly let go after all his fighting.

"If you hate me so much just do it, it's better than being stuck down here" Seonghwa whispered through hisses of pain from the stab and cut wounds his body had gained in the past few minutes.

Hongjoong didn't know what to do. For sure he wanted to kill him but to give him what he wanted so fast seemed almost like too much of a luxury.

"Masterrrrr~" Hongjoong sang as he pulled himself backwards, dragging the knife from Seonghwa's hands in the process making his face contort in pain as blood oozed from his gaping wounds.