× Please Love Me ×

"It felt so wonderful to have a mother's love." Jimin says with a beaming smile as he recounts his experience with Namjoon's parents to Dr. Zero.

"Eomma gave me a scarf to wear when it gets cold, although the weather doesn't affect me at all. Still, I will cherish her gifts because Jiminie loves his eomma."

"That's very nice. I'm happy you got to experience a mothers love." Dr. Zero tells him as she grabs a pair of tweezers from the tray next to her.

"Jimin slept with the scarf my mom gave to him." Says Namjoon, whom was standing next to the table Jimin is laying on, watching Dr. Zero work. "Wouldn't let it go, not even when we wanted to fuck-"

"Okay, I get it." Dr. Zero shoots him a glare, not wanting to know the intimate details of their bedroom endeavours.

Especially when she currently has Jimin's balls in her face.

"Is it almost out?" Jimin asks her, looking down between his spread legs.

"Almost. I just need to pull out these wires." Dr. Zero informs, pulling out two small blue wires from the insicion between Jimin's balls.

To explain this awkwardness, Jimin had requested to have his activation button removed. It's the last remnants of Yoongi's control on him, and even though Yoongi is no longer around, having that button in such an intimate spot makes Jimin uncomfortable.

Luckily, since Dr. Zero is the one who built him, she specifically made the button to be easily removed, which she is currently doing as she reconnects a few wires and pulls out the activation button, tossing it into a small bin next to her.

"All done." She says, placing a small mirror infront of Jimin's balls, showing Jimin proof that the button was gone and his skin had already healed from the insicion.

"Thank you so much, Noona." Jimin tells her as he quickly closes his legs and sits up straight. "Now Namjoon can fondle his face between my testicles without worries." He says boldly with a smile on his face.

Dr. Zero was too stunned to speak.

Namjoon wanted to throw himself out a window from embarassment. "Jimin, get dressed please." He groans, hiding his face in his hands.

Jimin giggles at the flustered look on both the humans faces as he gets dressed.

"Is Jimin done in there?" Hoseok asks as he pokes his head into the room, with Jungkook and Jin on top, then Soobin and Taehyung shyly poking their heads from the other side of the door.

"Yes, I am finished." Jimin informs them as he puts on his pants and zips them up. "I no longer have that burden on me."

"I'm so happy for you hyung!" Jungkook's beams a bright bunny smile as he rushes into the room and gives Jimin a firm hug.

"Group hug!!" Hoseok comes in next, hugging his boyfriend and Jimin. "C'mon Namdaddy, Join us!"

Namjoon rolls his eyes and smiles, joining the group huddle.

Taehyung quietly watches from the side, feeling Jimin's happiness through their soulmate link.

"So Dr. Zero, how did it feel to have Jimin's balls in your face?" Hoseok turns around and asks her with a sly grin.

"It was orgasmic." She teases, but Hoseok and Jungkook take her seriously, both leaving the group hug to hound around the scientist, begging her for the juicy details.

"Hyung is happy for you, Jimin." Jin says as he approaches Jimin and gives him a warm brotherly hug.

"Me too, Jimin hyung." Soobin shyly tells him with a pink blush on his face.