× Sadistic ×

"KTH095, your objective was to bring back PKJM095. You have failed your mission twice." Yoongi informs as the android enters his office.

Taehyung nods, not giving a shit about his objective. "PKJM095 has proven to be difficult to handle." he says, grinning at the way Yoongi's expression falters into annoyance.

"Difficult? Or because the virus he infected you with has caused you to become docile and friendly."

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Perhaps." He says taking small strides until he stops infront of Yoongi's desk. "But honestly, why would you want such a weak and fragile android like Jimin, when you can have someone who can match your energy." Taehyung slowly licks his bottom lip, keeping his eyes on Yoongi.

"Oh? And what are you suggesting?" Yoongi asks in a taunting manner.

Taehyung slides himself in front of Yoongi, seating himself onto Yoongi's desk, man spreading for the human.

"Why not use me instead? I'm more resilient and obedient than Jimin." He scans his eyes along Yoongi's body, taking a few seconds to stare at the human's crotch, then shifts his gaze up again to see Yoongi slightly blushing. "I'll never say no to you."

Yoongi trails his feline eyes along Taehyung's body, slowly swiping his tongue along his lush pink lips. "You couldn't even comply with a single objective, and that was to bring Jimin back to me." he says, keeping his gaze neutral. "That virus inside Jimin is too dangerous. If it spreads, it can cause serious damage."

That's what Jimin and his friends discussed too. They all agreed that Jimin had to be very careful when going out into the public. Until they can figure out a way to get that virus out of Jimin, Taehyung wants to keep Jimin safe.

Jimin is too sweet and innocent, it was built into him to make him submissive to Yoongi.

After hearing Jimin's story, Taehyung decided he wants to keep Jimin safe. It was a strange feeling, wanting to protect someone. But it felt good...felt very right.

"How about this. Take me instead of Jimin, and in return, I'll keep you very satisfied, to the point where you wont even need Jimin anymore." Taehyung tells him.

Yoongi mulls on that thought. He always found Taehyung very attractive, obviously all CYBER-SX models are, but his interests are still with Jimin. "No. I want Jimin back asap. That virus inside of him is too dangerous."

Damn. Taehyung processes this, coming up with an alternative to sway Yoongi away from Jimin. "Jimin said you abused him."

Yoongi scoffs. "So? Jimin is my property, and I can do whatever the fuck I want with him."

Taehyung has the urge to rip Yoongi's throat out, but refrains from doing so. He didn't come here to kill Yoongi, he came to tame him.

"I have everything recorded in my internal database. With one simple transfer, I can send the audio files of Jimin's confession to the police, thus ruining you and the reputation of this corrupt company."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "No one is going to believe it." he says, sitting back on his chair with a smug grin. "The police are under my control."

Damn. Taehyung thinks for another alternative, and smiles when he picks out one that will definitely change Yoongi's tune. "True, but I also have access to the company's security mainframe."

Yoongi's brow twitches. "And?"

"And..." Taehyung swipes his finger along the surface of Yoongi's desk, then observes it, his silence leaving the human with an gnawing anticipation. "I did some digging through some files, and I found some dirty secrets that you left behind, secrets that can have this company shutdown and you put away for life."