× Blowjobs and Blackouts ×

"Namjoon, I have finished making us dinner!" The human hears the android call out to him from the kitchen.  

"I'll be there in a sec." Namjoon calls back, closing his text books and laptop, putting aside his studies for a good meal. 

It's the festive time of year known as Chuseok, and school has gone on break during the time. The café was closed as well due to the festivals going on so Namjoon decided to stay home and study for his exams. Honestly, that's nothing new to him since he rarely goes out anyways, unless Hoseok and Jungkook drag him out.   

Of course, having Jimin around has been a pleasure for Namjoon. The curious android is always reading books and learning new information. Namjoon finds it odd though how Jimin doesn't have a lot of information installed within him, and really makes him question the company's manufacturing process.  

"What did you make today?" Namjoon asks as he pulls out the chair and sits at the table. Jimin is always cooking for him, despite Namjoon telling him he doesn't have too. 

But the android wants to make Namjoon happy, and does it because he enjoys it. "I made Kimchi jjigae." Jimin says, presenting the pot filled with delicious food onto the table. 

Namjoon's eyes widen with amusement. "Wow...that's alot." he says, seeing the large portion Jimin made. 

Jimin giggles, and Namjoon has come to love Jimin's giggles. They are light and airy, with a bit of a squeak to them. 

"It's all for you. I learned it from Jin hyung." Jimin says, setting the bowl and utensils on the table. "Perhaps I can call our friends to come over and share?" Jimin offers, but Namjoon shakes his head no, not in the mood to deal with the horny duo and Jin's blank creepy stares. 

"I just want to spend some alone time with you." He says, and that makes a warm feeling arise from within Jimin, making the android smile brightly. "It's too bad you can't eat. This is really good." Namjoon says as takes his chopsticks and begins to eat.

Good is an understatement. The food was magnificent, It reminded him of his mothers cooking. 

"CYBER-SX models don't require food. But, we can ingest protein." 

Namjoon raises a brow? "Protein?"

Jimin nods. "Cum." 

Namjoon nearly chokes on his food. 

"It's a good for our internal mechanisms, and our bodies can absorb the nutrients, allowing us to understand our masters and better fabricate a healthy lifestyle to fit their needs." Jimin says with a straight face. 

"Oh...that's nice." Namjoon slowly eats his food again, mentally cursing himself for even asking Jimin that. 

Jimin nods, then looks down to Namjoon's lap. "Would you like me to suck your cock, daddy?"

Namjoon chokes on his food. Jimin giggles at the human's flustered reaction. 

"Jimin! I'm eating!" 

"That's alright, you can enjoy your meal, while I enjoy mine." Jimin slowly gets down on his knees, but Namjoon closes his legs tight, feeling his face burn with embarrassment. 

"How about you let me eat first...then...we can work on that." 

Jimin nods, getting back on his feet. "Okay Namjoon." he says, then takes a seat next to Namjoon, happily watching the human eat. 

"Namjoon...have you ever been in love?" Jimin asks after a few moments of silence.

Namjoon stops eating mid bite, surprised by the random question. "Well I can't say for sure that I have. I've never been with anyone intimately to say so."