× Short Circuit ×

Namjoon lets out a scream that sounds like an elephant stubbed its toe. 

Jimin, still on the floor, giggles at Namjoon's actions. 

Namjoon screams again, backing away from the android until his legs bump into the couch, making him stumble onto it. 

"Master, how can I be of service to you?" Jimin asks as he slowly rises from the ground, Namjoon now realizing the android is shorter than him. "Perhaps I can accommodate your surroundings? Or would you prefer to eat a meal?" the android lists its options and duty's to Namjoon, but the human continues to silently gawk at him, unable to believe this is happening. 

"Fuck me." He breathes out in reply, not realizing the android picked up on the command. 

"Yes, Master." it says, eyes faltering into a sultry gaze as it approaches Namjoon and straddles his lap. 

Namjoon screams again. "No! I didn't mean fuck me!!" Namjoon pushes the android off him and runs to the other side of the room. "It's just a figure of speech!"

The android blinks, then tilt its head a degree. "Figure of speech?" it blinks again, and Namjoon notices the rim of his iris flashing green and blue, which probably means it's processing that information. "So you don't want to have sex?" it asks, turning around and bending over to present its ass to him. "Are you sure about that?"

"Ding-dong! Hyung we are here!" The door to the apartment opens and in comes Hoseok and Jungkook with their CYBER-SX model Jin following in holding a bag of snacks. 

"Namjoon, we're here to watch you get laid!" Hoseok stops first, with Jungkook bumping into him, both staring at Jimin bending over for Namjoon, both getting the wrong idea. 

Like seriously, Jimin is still naked, and Namjoon still has android cum on his face.

"Yes! You got it to work!" Jungkook cheers. 

"Jungkook, grab a seat. Jin set up our snacks!" Hoseok takes his place in the corner of the room. "We got a show to watch!" 

"Will the both of you shut the fuck up and help me!" Namjoon scolds both of them. 

"Why? You already got it to work! We just want to watch." Hoseok shrugs as if wanting to watch his best friend fuck an android was no big deal to him. 

Namjoon wishes the floor can just swallow him up, that's how embarrassed he feels. 

The android senses Namjoon's hesitation and can hear his heartbeat with his enhanced sensors in its ears. Upon hearing that, Jimin's expression changes, becoming worried for its master. "Is this your first time with a CYBER-SX model?" it asks its tone showing full concern. 

Namjoon blinks, shocked that the model showed concern for him. "Yes...it is." he says, looking to Hoseok and Jungkook for some help.

But the both of them are equally shocked, with Hoseok gawking and Jungkook looking...well shook. 

"I've never seen them do that before." Hoseok says, looking from Jimin to Jin, who was standing by the table, emotionlessly waiting for Hoseok and Jungkook's orders. 

Namjoon can't wrap his head around the fact that this particular model is showing so much range in emotions, even down to its tone. All CYBER-SX models don't openly do that unless commanded, not even Jin shows emotions unless Hoseok or Jungkook tells it to. 

"He must be a new upgraded model." Hoseok approaches Jimin and observes him. The android blinks again, showing an expression of confusion as to why the human was staring at him. "Interesting." he hums. 

"Didn't he come with any clothes?" Jungkook asks, looking around the apartment. 

"No, he just came like that." Namjoon says, rubbing his face, then realizing he still has android cum all over it. Disgusted, he wipes his face with his shirt, Jimin sees this and quickly hurries to the kitchen and grabs a paper towel, then hurries over to Namjoon and presents it to him.