× Automatic Dick ×

They stumble through the door, lips locked in a feverish battle of dominance, to which Namjoon easily wins by pinning Jimin against the wall with his large body, using one hand to shut the door while the other teases Jimin's nipple, arousing the androids pleasure sensors.

"Daddy, please fuck me." Jimin pleads, raising his voice into a whine, reaching down and groping at Namjoon's enlarged bulge.

Namjoon's jaw clenches, dragon eyes focused on the beautiful android before him. He pinches Jimin's nipple harder, feeling the soft warm flesh squeeze between his fingers, his imagination running laps on what Jimin's ass would feel like.

Jimin shudders, eyes focused on Namjoon's, his lips parted to let out the soft supple moans of desperation. His face is flushed, cheeks puffy and pink. Namjoon can't get enough of this masterpiece known as Park Jimin.

To the bedroom they go, lips returning into a heated embrace, hands groping at the fabric if each others clothes, removing them one by one until they both are naked.

Namjoon is buff. Like really buff.

The human always wore a shirt in front of Jimin, so it left Jimin with no details of Namjoon's body. But seeing him now, fully naked, is like admiring art.

Namjoon says Jimin perfect, but to the android, Namjoon is truly perfect.

Jimin lays down on the bed, leaving his body ready for Namjoon.

The human stares at the android, taking  a moment to admire him. "I feel like I don't deserve you." It's abit of a mood killer, but Namjoon's feelings are true. "You are so perfect and so beautiful. I feel like I'm unworthy of laying with you."

Jimin moves himself and sits at the edge of the bed, infront of Namjoon. He takes the human's hand and makes him sit next to him, looking him dead in the eyes with all seriousness.

"You deserve anything and everthing Namjoon." Jimin interlocks their hands together, his hand being engulfed by Namjoon's. "Don't you ever think for a second that you don't." He kisses Namjoon in the cheek, then moves himself to straddle Namjoon's lap, their noses touching as he rests his forehead against Namjoon's.

"I want this this moment to be special for you Namjoon, and every moment after that."

Namjoon feels his heart at ease, his worries instantly vanishing. Of course his self consciousness had to trigger during the wrong moment, but Jimin was helpful in putting it back in its place, reminding Namjoon that he does deserve life's little treasures, and Jimin is the most valuable of them all.

He softly kisses Jimin, taking a moment to inhale the soft scent of the android. "I don't know what to do."

Jimin giggles, seeing how confused the human is. He gets off of Namjoon's lap and points at the bed. "Lay down. I'll lead you through it."

With a flush to his cheeks, Namjoon scoots backwards, resting his back against the pillows, watching the android crawl onto the bed and resuming his position over Namjoon's lap.

They kiss once again, but slowly this time, letting their tongues mold into each other, teeth scraping along plumped lips as brittle sighs of pleasure  echo out its calls.

Jimin moves from Namjoon's lips, kissing his way down the human's jaw, going further until he stops at Namjoon's chest, where he smothers his face between Namjoon's tits, making the human laugh alittle.

"Are my tits that nice?" He asks, petting Jimin on the head.

The android lifts his face up and nods. "You have a beautiful body Namjoon. A body meant to be worshiped."