× Garden of Promises ×

The atmosphere was blissful with the sound of music playing as everyone laughed and mingled together, all celebrating their small victory.

Dr. Zero celebrated with them for a little, but she returned to the lobby with Dr. Kwon and a few other scientists to discuss a few changes in their plans, leaving Namjoon and the others to relax with the other scientists. 

"I bet he's throwing a tantrum right now." Hoseok teases, his face tinted pink from drinking a few sips of wine.

"He's probably going through one of his rage fits. I've seen him do it before and it's quite scary." Jimin says, looking withdrawn.

Namjoon pecks the android on his cheek and grabs his waist firmly, pinning him close to his side. "You will never see that side of him again, ever."  Namjoon assures, giving Jimin a few kisses all over his face.

The android feels so safe with Namjoon and his friends. But most importantly, he feels liberated in a sense that he stood up to Yoongi and got it all out of his chest. He could have said more, but the broadcast ended abruptly. Dr. Kwon saying something about not wanting them to get tracked. 

Still, Jimin feels so proud of himself, and the fact that everyone is vibing off the victory makes it all the better. 

They mingled some more until Jungkook got a little too drunk and Jin had to take Jungkook back to his room, leaving Hoseok alone with Namjoon and Jimin. 

"Taehyung, come sit with us." Jimin urges, patting the seat next to him. 

The android has been quiet the entire time, just silently observing and processing everything that's happened. Something doesn't feel right with him. He feels this was an easy victory, and can only imagine the retaliation Yoongi will ensure. 

No mention he doesn't trust Dr. Kwon at all. 

"It's okay Jimin. I'm going for a walk anyways." he says, waving them off before leaving the cafeteria. 

"Namjoon, would you please assist me in placing these signs above the doors?" Soobin shyly approaches Namjoon. Ever since Jimin awakened him, Soobin has shown he has a very shy personality, but also very sweet too. 

"Okay. I'll be right there." He gives a quick kiss to Jimin's cheek and mutters he'll be right back before following Soobin to the entrance, leaving Jimin alone with Hoseok.

"You were so brave back there standing up to that jerk." Hoseok says, sliding himself to sit next to Jimin. 

"Thank you hyung. I felt really proud of myself." Jimin boasts, his smile beaming across his face.

Hoseok smiles back, Jimin notices how Hoseok's lips look like a heart when he smiles. "You should feel proud. Its not easy standing up to an abuser." He says,  shifting his gaze over to nothing, his smile fading alittle. "I wish I had that same courage to stand up to my ex."

Jimin detects the sad undertone, his expression shifting to worry. "What happened?"

Hoseok takes a sip of his drink, feeling slightly lightheaded from the wine. "He abused me." He says, looking to Jimin again. "When I heard your story, it reminded me of myself. But the difference was that you had the courage to leave, while I was too scared."

There was something in Hoseok's eyes that made Jimin feel the human had been through pain. He reaches and takes Hoseok's hand, giving it a firm squeeze, silently showing his support.

Hoseok squeezes back, silently grateful for it.

"How did you get away from them?" Jimin asks.