× Fight Club ×

"Take off that pussy face and lighten up Namjoon! This is the hottest club in Seoul and we are not about to miss out on it." Hoseok scolds at Namjoon as he and Jungkook drag the disgruntled male down the street leading to one of Seoul's high end nightclubs. 

It was the talk of the town for a while, and both Hoseok and Jungkook have been wanting to go to this clue since it opened. 

"Hoseok, clubs aren't my thing." Namjoon protests, already wanting to go home. 

"C'mon hyung. How are you supposed to meet someone if you don't go out?" Jungkook says, pushing Namjoon along. 

Namjoon tries to resist, but Jungkook is a lot stronger than him. The kid can practically pick him up and carry him to the club if he wanted to.

"Guys, I'm not interested in meeting anyone." Namjoon says, looking back at Jimin and Jin who are silently following along, well Jin is. Jimin is too busy being mesmerized by the neon lights and the music as he passes by different venues. 

The way Jimin opens his mouth in awe, eyes flashing green and blue as his robotic mind processes all the new sights before him. It brings a smile to Namjoon's face seeing how curious Jimin is about everything. 

"Eyes up front Namdaddy, we are here." Hoseok turns Namjoon's attention to a club with purple neon lights and loud techno music thumping from inside. The base of the music was so loud that Namjoon can practically feel it in his rib cage, and he is sure the CYBER-SX models can feel it too. 

"Hoseok, I don't want to go inside. Why can't we go to the park and hang out?" Namjoon suggests, his introverted self wanting to disappear into thin air. 

"Hang out at the park? What are we, four?" Hoseok scoffs, waving off the idea and turning towards the door. "We are going to have a good time Namjoon, trust me."

"That's what you said last time when we went to a carnival, and I threw up on a ride." Namjoon mutters. 

"That's because I was spinning it too fast." Jungkook admits. "But forget about that, let's go inside and have a good time hyung." Jungkook urges, latching his arm around Namjoon's and dragging the taller male to the front door where a female CYBER-SX model greets them. 

"Hello, and welcome to club Euphoria, please present your I.D's." The model asks, her eyes flashing blue and green to process them. 

The three take out their I.D and present it to her. She scans it and approves, allowing them to enter. "Have a great time." she says, turning her attention to Jimin and Jin. "I.Ds please." she asks. 

Jin quietly takes his out and shows it to her. She scans it and nods, then looks to Jimin. 

Jimin takes out his and looks at it for a moment, hesitant on showing it to her. 

"Jimin, it's okay. You can show her." Namjoon assures, waiting for him by the front door with Hoseok and Jungkook. 

Jimin nods, then shows his I.D to the model. She blinks, using her eye scanner to process him. Suddenly her body twitches and her eyes momentarily flash purple, but within seconds she regains her self and smiles. 

"Have a great time." she tells him, then turns her attention to the group behind them. 

Jimin nods and hurries to Namjoon's side, already holding the human's hand for comfort. He is very hesitant with this new surrounding, and can detect Namjoon's discomfort from the way the taller male's hand is shaking. 

"Let's get this party started." Hoseok cheers, fist bumping the air as he gyrates his hips and shimmies his way towards the dance floor.

"Jin, go grab us a table and some drinks. We'll be on the dance floor." Jungkook orders at the android before grabbing Namjoon and hurrying off to the dance floor after his boyfriend.