× A Mother's Love ×

"Namjoon, do I look suitable to meet your parents?" Jimin asks as he stops infront of Namjoon and slowly spins around, showing off his outfit, which is a satin white blouse neatly tucked into a high-waist black trouser, and three inch heel leather boots.

His hair, which is now turned black again, is combed back, allowing a few strands to tickle against his exposed forhead. He has on a bit of eyeshadow and mascara, the android downloaded a makeup tutorial to teach himself how to do it.

Namjoon takes a moment to reel in Jimin's looks, and damn did he want to take Jimin back home and fuck him into the mattress.

But the horny giant held back on those urges, and instead, gives Jimin a dimpled smile with his reply.

"You look beautiful, baby." He says, planting a chaste kiss onto the androids lips.

"Of course I look beautiful, but is this suitable? I don't want to give them the impression that I'm a whore." Jimin says, looking down on himself.

Namjoon scoffs out a sigh and tucks his finger under Jimin's chin, making the android look him in the eyes.

"You are not a whore Jimin, nor do you look like one." Namjoon's tone is serious. "You look very suitable, and my parents will be thrilled to see you." He says, guiding Jimin to walk with him as they head to the train station.

Namjoon's parents have been curious about Jimin ever since they found out about him through the news.

They never owned a CYBER-SX model, never saw the need to. So when they found out that Namjoon not only owned one, but was in a seriously commited relationship with one, they just had to meet Jimin for themselves.

"Damn Jimin-shii, you look ready to have your ass ate."

"I call first dibs on his left ass cheek."

Jin slaps the back of Jungkook and Hoseok's heads, scolding the humans for blurting out such pervertedness.

"Slap them again for me, hyung." Namjoon tells Jin as he joins the group.

Jungkook and Hoseok wanted to tag along with Namjoon, both wanting to visit Namjoon's parents house since it has been a long time for them. Jin hasn't gone yet, so this will be his first time. He also dressed up for the occasion, wearing a light blue blazer over a white dress shirt, light blue trousers, and light brown boots. His hair was combed to the side, exposing abit of his forehead and thick brows.

"Why do you two look like you're heading to the Seoul Fashion Show?" Hoseok asks as he looks at his, Namjoon, and Jungkooks outfits. Him and Jungkook have on jeans and shirts while Namjoon is wearing a large shirt and sweatpants.

"I want to make a great impression to Namjoon's parents." Jimin tells him.

"Me too." Jin adds.

Namjoon rolls his eyes at the both of them. "Guys, it's just my parents. It's no big deal."

"You may say so, but to me, this is a very critical moment and I do not want to make any mistakes when meeting them." Jimin says with sass.

Namjoon puts his hands up in defeat, laughing at the pout Jimin puts on.

"Oh, by the way, who invited Taehyung?" Jungkook asks, pointing over to the station entrance.

Jimin turns around to see his soulmate standing by the entrance, looking like a lost puppy, who is also dressed like he was ready for the runway.

Taehyung's hair, which is now blonde, is styled to fall over his forhead, resting at his thick brows. His outfit consists of a silk red top with black skinny jeans and two inch leather heels.