× Say You Love Me ×

"Hoseok, open the door."

"I said go away." Hoseok mutters, keeping his arms crossed with his back facing the door.

He locked himself in the bathroom, not wanting to deal with Jungkook and Jin's bantering anymore.

"Hyung, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting this way?" Jungkook questions him.

Hoseok sighs, feeling conflicted with a range of emotions. "Just...go away." he says, unable to really come up with a plausible explanation for his actions and words earlier.

In hindsight, Hoseok is just scared, always has been.

The interaction with Minho heightened that fear within him. The fear of androids.

He couldn't stop the torrent of doubts going through his head, doubts about Jin and his priorities. Jin tells him that he wants to protect Hoseok and Jungkook, and he has, but, Hoseok is paranoid and scared.

What if this is just a ruse?

"No stupid, if this was a ruse, we'd be dead by now." he mutters to himself, feeling completely stupid for getting himself worked up like that.

Jin has proven himself over and over that he is trustworthy and reliable. He saved their asses many times, almost getting himself killed in the process. Even so, the android always makes sure Jungkook and Hoseok are okay, putting their needs before his.

For fuck sakes, Jin hasn't gone into sleep mode in over twenty-four hours, that's how attentive he is to them.

Hoseok breathes out slowly, giving himself a moment of clarity. "Jin hyung is not the bad guy here. You're just overthinking things." he says to himself.

Right. Jin, Jimin...and even Taehyung are the good guys. Not every android is good or evil.

Just like how not ever human is good or evil.

"Hoseok, if you don't open the door, I will break it down." Jin warns.

"And I will gladly watch him do it." Jungkook adds.

Hoseok rolls his eyes, scoffing loudly. "Fine." He mutters, unlocking the door and opening it.

He finds Jungkook and Jin standing at the door. Jungkook has his arms crossed, his expression serious. But Jin was the opposite.

Jin looked very upset.

"You got alot of nerve pulling a stunt like that and embarrassing us in front of everyone." Jungkook scolds, not caring that he was out of line yelling at his hyung. "I thought you were good with Jin? What happened?"

Jin silently nods, still visibly upset. "Have I done something to change your mind?" He asks, even his tone sounded solemn. "Hoseok, I would never dare hurt you, nor do I have any intentions to."

"I know...its just.." he sighs aggressively, feeling stupid for even thinking that way when in fact Jin really is harmless. "I got so worked up and scared after that whole incident with Min Corp." He admits. "I'm sorry Jin hyung.."

"It's okay Hoseok." Jin replies, feeling at ease, but alittle hurt from his words.

"Baby, if you were scared, why didn't you say anything?" Jungkook asks, his tone shifting from anger to worry.

"I didn't want to make a big deal out of it." Hoseok brushes past them and sits on the bed, keeping his eyes rooted to the ground in shame.

"Its a big deal for me if you were that scared." Jungkook goes and sits with Hoseok, freely taking Hoseok's hand and giving it a soft kiss.