× New Friends and Old Enemies ×

Yesterday was one of the most strangest birthdays Namjoon has ever experienced. 

He still cant wrap his head around the fact that he now owns a CYBER-SX model, and its fucking hot as hell. Not to mention it was also his first kiss.

When Jimin kissed him, he froze, his mind going numb. Namjoon has never been touched intimately, much less kissed. The closest he's ever been intimate is with his own hand and watching porn. 

Even so, Jimin's lips were soft like pillows, and tasted sweet too, leaving a tingling sensation on Namjoon's lips, as well as....other parts of his body. 

Hoseok and Jungkook went into an uproar of cheers, edging Namjoon to hurry up and get rid of his virginity, but Namjoon is not ready yet. He doesn't feel comfortable enough to share that intimate moment with anyone, especially a CYBER-SX model. 

It's not like he's waiting for that special person to spark those fireworks, that's too cliché. When the time comes, he wants to be with someone who he can trust, someone who wont take him for granted and make him feel used afterwards. 

Namjoon stretches his limbs, reaching for his phone on his nightstand, the time on it saying it's already past ten. 

"Damn, Hoseok and Jungkook will be here soon." he mutters, now sitting up and yawing, mentally preparing himself for the day. 

He gets out of bed and goes to take a shower, doing his usual routine. After that, he gets dressed and grabs his phone, seeing he has five minutes before his friends show up.

The sudden smell of coffee hits his nostrils, which alarms Namjoon. "Fuck! Did I leave the coffee machine on again?" He face palms and rushes out of his room, coming to a halt when he sees Jimin standing in the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee into Namjoon's koya mug. 

Right, Namjoon had left Jimin to sleep on the couch after Jungkook and Hoseok left. Since Jimin didn't have any clothes, he gave the android one of his shirts to cover him, and it worked too since Jimin's small frame was covered by Namjoon's large clothes. 

The android senses his presence and smiles at the human. "Good Morning Namjoon! I have prepared breakfast, and I've also cleaned your apartment." he gestures his hand over to Namjoon's living space, seeing everything clean and organized, even his porn magazines have been put back on a shelf. 

Namjoon blinks in shock. "Wow...thank you Jimin." he rubs the back of his neck, feeling awkward that Jimin had to clean. But then he remembers Hoseok telling him that it was part of a CYBER-SX model's purpose. Still, Namjoon doesn't feel right having someone clean and cook for him. 

Jimin blinks at the compliment, not used to someone thanking him. "It's my pleasure to serve you Namjoon." he tells him with a wide smile, then presents the cup of coffee and a plate of toast and eggs to Namjoon. "I verified the contents in your refrigerator unit, and you have a low supply of food. I was able to conduct this meal for you with the limited quantity you have, but I can happily go out and buy more food supplies for you."

Namjoon chuckles at the way Jimin talks. It's something he needs to get used too. "It's okay Jimin. I'll just buy some more after we finish getting your clothes and your I.D." Namjoon says, sitting down next to the counter and drinking his coffee. "Wow, this is good." he admits, to which Jimin giggles in reply and bounces like a child being praised by their parent. 

"I am pleased that you like it." Jimin slides closer to Namjoon, eyes faltering into that sultry gaze as he lifts the bottom of the t-shirt, showing his thighs. "Would you like me to bend over while you raw dog me against the counter?"

 Namjoon snorts out his coffee through his nose, then nearly chokes on his eggs. 

"What the hell?? No!" Namjoon jolts away from Jimin. "I don't want to have sex with you! Where did you even come up with that idea?!"