× Sexual Awakening ×

"So Jimin and I jerked each other off yesterday."

Hoseok spits out his coffee, splattering the liquid all over the table. Jungkook coughs up his banana milk, shook at what was just said. 

And Jin just blankly stares at them, waiting his orders. 

"Finally!" Jungkook cheers, throwing a fist pump into air. 

"I'm so proud of you Namjoonie." Hoseok dramatically wipes the fake tears from his eyes. "You are one step closer to losing that V card." 

Namjoon rolls his eyes, already done with the both of them. 

Both Jungkook and Hoseok decided to visit Namjoon at his job, both wanting to know the gritty details of what happened with the virgin and the android. 

After their session yesterday, Namjoon took a shower and went to work, leaving Jimin in the library to read more stories. He made sure to keep Jimin away from the adult section in fear the android will start masturbating again. 

Then after work, Namjoon and Jimin went home and nothing else happened. It's boring, but Namjoon is still trying to get comfortable with himself and with whole concept of sex with an android. 

He will admit, he did enjoy that session he had with Jimin, especially when he called him daddy. Namjoon never understood that whole kinky concept until someone said it to him, and now the human can't get it out of his mind, not that he wants to anyways.  

"So is Jimin reading porn again?" Hoseok wiggles his brows, nudging Namjoon's arm. 

Namjoon nudges him back, hard. "No. I told him to stay away from there and go read in a different area." he says, looking over their shoulder at Jimin sitting on the ground reading another book. 

"I still find it cool but weird how he's so interested in books. Like don't all CYBER-SX models come with all that information already built in them?" Jungkook questions, then looks at his CYBER-SX model. "Jin, go read a book."

Jin looks to Jungkook, then blinks. "That won't be necessary. Any information found in a published book is already integrated into my database." he says with a mono tone voice. 

"If so, tell me the story of the Little Prince." Namjoon commands. 

Jin looks at Namjoon and blinks again, his eyes flashing green and blue. "The story of the little prince follows a young prince who visits various planets in space, including Earth, and addresses themes of loneliness, friendship, love, and loss." 

Namjoon is shocked. 

"See? Jin already knows all that. Plus his purpose isn't to tell us stories. It's to cook, clean, and keep me and Jungkook satisfied." Hoseok says with sass. 

"Which he does perfectly." Jungkook adds, sipping on his drink. 

Namjoon rolls his eyes again, then looks at the time. "I'm heading to my shift. You guys don't have to wait up for me."

"It's alright hyung. You got about one hour left so we'll wait here until you're done." Jungkook insist.

"Yeah, go off and make those lattes." Hoseok shoos Namjoon away. 

Namjoon shakes his head and leaves the table, returning to his shift. Hoseok and Jungkook engage into a small conversation about random topics, with Jin silently waiting on a command. 

Jungkook notices Jin's eyes still flashing green and blue, as if he's processing information. "Jin, what are you doing?" he asks. 

"I'm recovering all information on stories related to the little prince." he says, keeping his stare blank while he runs though his databases for information.