× Family Ties ×

"Does anyone know where Taehyung is?" Jin asks all of the sudden as they take the elevator back up to the main floor of the building.

After their bonding session in the lab, they found a spare Min Corp jumpsuit in one of the lockers on the lab and gave it to Jin to wear so he wouldn't walk around naked. The android asked many questions, being very confused of  his whereabouts and why there was blood on the lab floor, yet no one in the group was injured.

No one responds to him, all not wanted to reel back on what happened earlier with Yoongi.

Namjoon feels the heavy silence in the air, making him shift uncomfortably.

Jimin picks up on Namjoon's restless behavior and holds the human's hand for comfort, giving him a silent nod.

Namjoon nods in return, then looks to Jin with a solemn look on his face. "We don't know where he went. He disappeared with Yoongi's body somewhere in this building."

Jin's eyes widen, processing what was said. "Yoongi's body? Meaning Min Yoongi is dead?" He asks. Namjoon nods.

"He...killed himself." Jungkook utters under his breath, the memory still fresh in his mind.

"Why?" Jin asks, being the only one out of the loop of what's happened.

Namjoon fills Jin in on what happened after the incident in Daegu, then what happened after they left the mansion to the island and everything leading up tp their current situation. 

Jin was silent as he listened, nodding every so often, only showing an emotion if shock when Namjoon told him that Yoongi shot Jimin.

"Jonghyun gave me his heart." Jimin says, pointing to his own chest. "The virus in me has already taken over it again."

"Wait, the virus is still in you? I thought it was only in your heart?" Jin questions.

"We thought so too, but apparently the virus acts like a parasite. It moved into Jimin's body when his heart was injured, protecting itself." Dr. Zero informs.

"So, Jimin can still infect other androids?" Jin asks her.

"Very much so. But I have been reminded countless times to be cautions of my surroundings." Jimin says to Jin.

Jin nods, affirming his understanding. "Okay, now about Yoongi." No one wanted to talk about it, but Jin needs to clear his confusions. "It doesn't sit right with me that man like Yoongi, who has a vast amount of connections and millions of dollars, would suddenly kill himself."

"Well, Taehyung said he sent a video to the police and gave him a choice. Either he goes to jail, or Taehyung saves him, but he'll end up being Taehyung's submissive." Namjoon tells him.

"I would have chosen the submissive option. Did you see how big Taehyung's hands are?" Hoseok whispers.

"Imagine having one of those grasp your neck tight while getting railed." Jungkook whispers back. Both quietly moan at the thought, both imagining Jin doing that to them.

Dr. Zero hears them and gives them a judgmental glare.

"Yoongi wasn't the type to let anyone take control of him. Perhaps he felt helpless in that situation, and figured the only control he had left was to take his own life." Jimin suggests. He still doesn't understand why Yoongi killed himself, but there was a part of him that was glad Yoongi is dead.

He no longer has to run away from that monster anymore. He us finally free to live his live alongside his friends and the love of his life, Namjoon.

"That sounds plausible. But it still strikes me odd that he would do so." Jin rubs his chin in deep thought. Yoongi's suicide just doesn't make sense to him.