× Superior Cyborg ×

Shock.

Fear.

Anger.

Confusion.

Those were the emotions running through everyone's thoughts as they stare with wide rimmed eyes and jaw dropping expression at the terminal screen before them.

Yoongi smiles at the camera, the smile being filled with the arrogance they all knew him for, especially Jimin, who was rattled to his mechanical core by this sudden appearance.

"My absence has been causing quite a stir lately." He begins, speaking into the mic mounted on the podium. "I've been through some sort of...transformation, and I'm feeling better than ever." he says, looking at his hand and clenching it into a fist before slowly opening it to stare at his palms, feeling the rush of nanites flowing through his bloodstream.

"Sir, what about Mr. Min, your father? Is he still in charge of Min Corp operations?" a reports asks him.

Yoongi tilts his head, a strand of blonde hair falling along his soft cheek. "I'll let the old man speak for himself." he says, stepping aside and gesturing Taehyung to bring someone upfront.

The android nods and walks down a few steps, disappearing from the cameras view for a moment before returning with Mr. Min by his side.

The old man looked obviously nervous, especially when he passes by his son, giving him a weary glance before straightening his posture in front of the podium and presenting a curt smile to the crowd before him.

"Where is Eli..." Dr. Zero mutters as she looks for her colleague, noticing he is nowhere to be found.

The reporters throw an onslaught of questions at the old man, asking him about Yoongi's absence and what will be the next step for Min Corp.

The old man keeps a straight face, but on the inside he's panicking, practically hoping someone can tell he is not alright.

"My son, Min Yoongi, will retake his position as CEO of Min Corp, while I will step down again and return into retirement." he announces, stirring the crowd and reporters around.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Namjoon slams his fists on the counter, dragon eyes boring a heated gaze onto the screen, directed at the man he was sure was dead.

"How is this all possible? We fucking saw Yoongi kill himself!" Jungkook says with panic laced in his tone.

"Mr. Min must have something to do with this, no doubt about it." Namjoon says, thinking back on where Mr. Min had mentioned something to Dr. Zero about an upcoming project.

Dr. Zero had the same thoughts as well, and she goes up to her terminal and begins typing codes, logging into the Min Corp mainframe. "Keep an eye on the broadcast." she tells them, typing away into the system.

"Sir! Can you explain to us the recent glitches happening in the Min Corp CYBER-SX systems? There have been numerous cases of CYBER-SX models falling under a glitch, and most recently there have been cases of some attacking their owners."

"There has been a security breach in our systems." Mr. Min tells them. He then glances over to his son, seeing the blonde glaring at him, daring him to say more. "But it has been handled efficiently and will cause no more troubles for anyone who owns a CYBER-SX model." he continues.

The crowd stirs with more questions some even doubting Mr. Min's words.

But the old man steps down from the podium, and Taehyung escorts him away from the scene, then Yoongi takes over again, stepping up to the podium with a gummy smile, keeping his eyes on the camera before him.