× Bitter Words ×

"Na-Namjoon." Desperation bleeds through Jimin's voice, dripping into a pool of ecstasy as Namjoon rolls his hips deeply into the android, prodding the androids pleasures sensors to its maximum sensitivity. 

Namjoon grips at the bed sheets, jaw clenched tight as Jimin's wall contract around him, gently sending light vibrations along his swollen shaft. The human can't get enough, he wants more, craves to feel every inch of Jimin from the inside out. Jimin's cries of pleasure serenade the growing demon known as lust within Namjoon, transfixing him into a headspace where all he wants is Jimin and only Jimin. 

After losing his virginity, Namjoon and Jimin had sex three times after that, with the final round leaving the human exhausted and Jimin on the brink of shutting down again. Even so, Jimin didn't want to let go of Namjoon, so they slept cuddled together, with Namjoon buried inside him. 

But that proved to be difficult to manage, as when the morning came, Namjoon got hard again, and being inside Jimin, the android's sensors picked up on it and began to clenching around Namjoon's cock, stimulating him into a steamy morning sex session. 

Namjoon lets out a low groan in Jimin ear, his body shuddering as his ass cheeks clench tight before cuming inside the android. 

It takes him a moment to regain focus, the orgasm being so intense that his head spun a little and his ears rung from the rush of blood flowing through his veins. 

Jimin's eyes flutter closed, his pleasure sensors fluctuating from the overstimulation the human gave him. He almost wants to shut down, but he wills himself to stay focus and awake, waiting patiently as Namjoon rocks himself inside Jimin a little more before slowly pulling out. 

"Good morning." Jimin whispers, planting a soft kiss on Namjoon's cheek. 

Namjoon blushes, feeling bad he just up and fucked Jimin without saying a word. "Good morning Jimin." Oh god, his morning voice is deep, deeper than his natural speaking voice. It sends chills down Jimin's spine, chills that make the android want to spread himself again for the human, but he resists the urge and kisses Namjoon again, this time a soft peck on the lips. 

"I'll go make us breakfast. Is there anything in particular you want?" Jimin offers. 

Namjoon slides his arm around Jimin's waist, holding the android close. "You." he says, pecking Jimin on the lips again, both being soft for each other. 

Jimin does his squeaky giggle, his nose scrunching and eyes forming into crescents, cheeks puffing out into a mochi. "No silly. You can't eat me."

Namjoon raises a brow, and holy fuck even that was sexy too. "You wanna bet?" he says, pushing Jimin onto his back again, wanting to go another round, but the android pokes him on the forehead and shimmies his way out from under Namjoon, now getting out of bed. 

"My body is still sensitive. I need some time to wind down." he tells Namjoon. 

Namjoon nods, understanding Jimin needs his space. "I'm sorry Jimin, It's just.."

"I know Namjoon, your libido is blooming right now and it's hard to hold back the urges." 

Namjoon blushes hard. "Yeah...I never thought having sex for the first time makes you so incredibly horny." 

"Its okay to feel horny Namjoon. It's a natural human emotion." Jimin looks down at Namjoon's cock, the monster slowly wanting to swell again. "I recommend taking a cold shower to calm it down, or masturbating can be optional too." 

Namjoon playfully rolls his eyes and gets out of bed, not bothering to put his clothes on as he goes into the bathroom to handle his growing problem.