140 ; say goodbye to the burrow

✬✧✬✧✬✧✬✧★✧✬✧✬✧✬✧✬

✬✧✬✧✬✧✬✧★✧✬✧✬✧✬✧✬

YOU SIT BACK ON THE CHAIR, RESTING YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL.

it was end of the term and you were on your way back for the holidays.

you glance to the side as lavender walks passed, looking bubbly and cheery.

you roll your eyes slightly, looking out the window.

hermione sighs from in front of you, "i'm going to go get something from the trolley"

she stands up, you pout, "hey, wait for me!"

you follow after her down the corridor, you both stop in front of the cart ron and harry were in.

on the door was 'r + l' in a big heart with 'x's and arrows.

you purse your lips, walking back off with her.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

YOU HELP MRS. WEASLEY WITH THE COOKING.

the twins both pull a christmas cracker, which turns into a long slinky.

you snigger slightly.

you glance at ron as he grabs the plate of pies, walking into the lounge  room where ginny and harry where sitting awfully close to each other.

your stomach feels as if it's tying itself into a knot.

ron sat down between the two, making things awkward.

you run your tongue over your teeth, looking back to the dough you were kneading.

harry had informed you about what he'd heard back at hogwarts. snape had an unbreakable vow which had to do with protecting draco, and how draco was saying that he could so something himself.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

YOU HUM IN DELIGHT AFTER FINISHING DINNER.

your stomach was as full as it ever needed to be.

breathing out slightly, you go to walk up the stairs, only to see ginny and harry about to kiss.

you were about to walk off but you were all interrupted by a bright light upstairs.

you dash up the stairs, peering out the window beside harry.

a large fireball of sorts was flying down, it hit the ground, surrounding the house with flames.

your eyes go wide as you run down the stairs, looking out the front door where everyone was gathered.

bellatrix had come, she was grinning madly and looked as insane as ever.

she giggles, running out passed the flames.

harry pushes through, running after her.

"harry, no!" mr. weasley shouts.

lupin runs after him.

"harry!" you shout, ginny runs out also.

you both run off, through the flames and after harry.

"i killed sirius black! i killed sirius black!" you could hear bellatrix's mocking laugh ring through the field.

you run alongside ginny, the wheat was whipping your face as you went, wand extended in front of you.

you both pause as someone runs passed and something is heard in the water.

you narrow your eyes, clutching you wand.

your knife was also in your pocket.

"harry?" ginny calls cautiously.

you both step back slightly as someone steps through the bushes.

you step back into the water as a man steps out. it certainly wasn't harry. you had seen him on a wanted poster.

you both step back again.

"stupefy!"

you gasp slightly as harry runs forward, the man blocks the spell.

you grit your teeth slightly as he disappears away.

you hold your wand out as noises were heard all around.

"harry!" you could hear mr. weasley bellow.

you all shoot spells as bellatrix pops up between the bushes, each one either missing or being deflected.

soon, lupin and tonks ran out and stood on the small patch of land you three were on.

you hold our wand in front of you, eyes narrow and steady.

bellatrix and the other guy disappear up again, you frown.

a loud crash was heard, mr. weasley freezes, "molly"

he runs off towards the house.

you all run through the wheat and grass, looking up at the house.

it was in flames and burning down.

your stomach drops slightly.

✬✧✬✧✬✧✬✧★✧✬✧✬✧✬✧✬

✬✧✬✧✬✧✬✧★✧✬✧✬✧✬✧✬

©_behindyou_