081 ; death eaters

10k reads <33

══⊹⊱∆⊰⊹══

══⊹⊱∆⊰⊹══

YOU SNIGGER AT THE TWINS AS THEY DO SOME ODD MADE UP KIND OF IRISH DANCING, SINGING A LITTLE TUNE AND SKIPPING THEIR LEGS.

"there's no one like krum" ron stands up on a chair.

"krum?" one of the twins says in a dog-like voice.

"dumb krum?" the other says in a dopey voice.

"he's like a bird, the way he rides the wind" ron awes.

the twins start flapping their arms with the irish flags on their back, chanting 'krum' in dumb and deep voices.

"he's more than an athlete"

one of the twins throws the flag around ron's shoulders, "he's an artist" ron scrunches up the flag.

you and ginny, snigger, strolling up.

"i think you're in love, ron" ginny laughs.

"go for it, ron! tell 'im how you feel" you snort.

"shut up" he laughs.

"viktor, i love you"

"viktor, i do!"

"when we're apart my heart beats only for you~"

but your gaze turns to the entrance of tent, it sounded like things were getting rowdy out there. there was shouting and screaming an sounds of things getting knocked over.

"sounds like the irish have got their pride on"

mr. weasley storms in, "stop! stop it!" he pushes back on of the twins and ron who were in a sort of wrestling match.

you feel an unfriendly feeling churn in your insides.

"it's not the irish" mr. weasley says, "we've gotta get out of here. now"

you furrow your eyebrows, following them out of the tent.

it was chaos out there, people were running bout, screaming and shouting. things were on fire on the far side of the tents.

it sounded like spells were being thrown around and things were getting destroyed.

"get out, it's the death eaters!" a very distressed voice screams.

"get back to the portkey, everybody, and stick together!" mr. weasley orders, "fred, george! ginny is your responsibility. go!!"

you stick to hermione, running and pushing through people.

you send a quick glance behind you, you could see the death eaters they were in black cloaks with massive hoods and had skull masks covering their faces. they had torches lit with fire and were swirling around greens stuff.