102 ; expulsion

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

YOU WALK WITH HARRY DOWN THE LONG ROAD.

a bunch of kids your age zoom passed on bikes, cat calling you. you flip them off.

rolling your eyes you continue towards the park, you both occupy the swings as group of kids play on the spinning thing.

you swing yourself slightly, dangling your legs.

the mother for the kids soon came, calling them all back to go home, saying how she'd make their favourite dinner.

"he squealed like a pig, didn't he?"

"yeah, brilliant punch, big d. did you see his face?"

you roll your eyes, stopping yourself on the swing and wrapping your arms around the chains as dudley and his little group walk over to you both.

"hey, big d. beat up another 10-year-old?" harry asks.

"this one deserved it"

"did he now?" you raise your eyebrows sarcastically.

"yeah" his lankies agree.

"five against one, very brave"

"well, you're one to talk"

you grab the chain of the swing.

"moaning in your sleep every night? at least i'm not afraid of my pillow" they all laugh.

you roll your eyes, "oh, fuck off dudley"

they all 'oo' while laughing.

" 'don't kill cedric' " you freeze.

"who's cedric, your boyfriend?"

you cross your arms, "mine, actually"

that was technically a lie, you weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but you weren't going to let dudley just boss harry around like this.

they all laugh, as if wondering how you ever got a boyfriend. in their eyes, you were extremely pretty, but weird as hell.

" 'he's going to kill me, mum'. where is your mum? where is your mum, potter? and where's yours, toga? they dead? are they dead?" they all laugh, you had enough.

both you and harry step up, pointing your wands at his throat, you glare harshly at him.

his group laughs, to others it would look as if he was just pointing a stick at him but to those who know, it was a lot scarier.

but the sky starts to go grey and the wind becomes harsher, you glance upwards.

"dudley"

"dudley, let's go"