122 ; OWLS

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

THE OWL EXAMS WERE NOW ON AND EVERYONE WAS SITTING SILENTLY IN THE HALL, THE ONLY NOISE BEING THAT OF THE SCRIBBLING QUILLS AND THE TICKING CLOCK.

you could now be seen wearing the necklace grawp gave you wrapped many times around your wrist, the small rain drop charm hanging loosely. it was too loose to hang around your neck, so you were using it as a bracelet.

you yawn, looking over the answers and thinking back to what little you learned for the majority of this year. thinking up an answer, you scribble it down. you were pretty sure cedric's tutoring had actually helped, you were getting better grades than you were before, at least.

umbridge had actually scolded you the other day once she saw your teeth again, you had argued back telling her they're literally natural and you can't get rid of them. she didn't seem to believe you and gave you a detention for defying her. you were sure that soon you were going to have more scars from this than anyone else in the whole school. umbridge just seemed to hold an extra special grudge against you, and you had no clue why.

but everyone looks back as a sort of bang is heard, you raise a tired eyebrow.

the sound is heard again, umbridge's smile had dropped by now, she looked rather displeased.

everyone dismissed the noise, writing again until the same sound occurred except a bit louder and went for longer.

umbridge storms down through the corridor, her heels clanking against the floor.

as she was reaching the doors, the sound went off again.

everyone was now looking back.

umbridge opens the door, stepping out. nobody seemed to be there.

but a little spark flies up and in front of her face, you raise an eyebrow.

the spark zoomed past her, into the hall, exploding into three smaller sparks which then exploded into pretty blue fireworks.

everyone smiles slightly, umbridge looked disgusted.

she walked out further, looking for a suspect but nobody was around.

but all of a sudden fred and george shot past on their brooms , "all right, professor!"

they flip up everyone's papers, exploding fireworks into the air, leaving everyone cheering excitedly.

you grin widely.

umbridge looked appalled.

everyone gets up, aweing and cheering at the magical firework show. bigger ones exploding into smaller ones, exploding into even smaller ones.

you laugh as one burnt goyle's nose, exploding crabbe's butt and leaving an imprint of draco's face on the wall.

filch soon came in also, he looked utterly annoyed. probably with the cleaning up he would have to do.

you awe, jumping excitedly as the twins throw up a firework in the shape of a large dragon, it's eyes directly on umbridge.

she looks terrified, she shouts in fear as the dragon chases after her, chasing her right after the classroom and snapping its jaw on her, shattering all the glass from the frames holding the rules.

the fireworks stopped, leaving everything silent for a moment until the sound of the frames falling and crashing down hit your ears.

umbridge screeches again as the twins fly overhead, everyone following after them, cheering and whooping.

the fireworks formed a big 'w' in the sky, you grin happily.

but you look down, furrowing your eyebrows. harry had fallen onto the floor and looked panicked, you and hermione crouch in front of him.

"sirius"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

words ; 556

date posted ; 2/05/22

©_behindyou_