010 ; youngest seeker in a century

10 chapters already? sheesh
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

10 chapters already? sheesh✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

YOU AND HERMIONE LOOK UP, SEEING RON AND HARRY WALK PAST THE SMALL STUDY GROUP YOU HAD.

did you want to go to it? absolutely not. but hermione dragged you along with her.

but word had gotten around that harry had become gryffindor's new seeker, you didn't know what a seeker was, but it sounded cool.

both you and hermione run up to them, the boys were talking about it and harry was worried about making a fool of himself.

"you won't make a fool out of yourself. it's in your blood" hermione tells him while you just stand next to her.

hermione leads you all to a trophy shelf of sorts, sitting in it was a trophy for gryffindor house. it read 'james potter' as the seeker.

"woah, harry, you never told me your father was a seeker too!" ron awes.

harry shakes his head with a small smile, "i didn't know.."

❯──「✾」──❮

"I'M TELLIN' YOU, IT'S SPOOKY. SHE KNOWS MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU DO"

you all were now walking up the flights of stairs, they were walking to their dorm room, but you decided you would walk with them.

you all gasp and hold onto the railing as the staircase starts to shift, "what's happening?" harry says worriedly.

"the staircases change, remember?" hermione sighs.

the staircase moves itself to another door, "let's go this way" harry says, "before the staircase moves again" ron adds on.

harry opens the door as you all walk in behind him, the door leads you to a dusty corridor of sorts. it was entirely empty, no sounds of footsteps and no chattering students. just an eerie silence.

any little crevice was covered in hordes of spiderwebs, giving the whole room a creepy vibe.

"does anybody feel.. like we shouldn't be here?"

"we're not supposed to be here" hermione scolds, "this is the third floor. it's forbidden!"

you grin, "let's explore!" 

they all just look at you weird, you pout.

but you all jump as an empty totem pole suddenly gets lit on fire, "let's go" harry says.

but as you all turn back, your interrupted by a meow, you look down, it was filch's cat.

"it's filch's cat!" hermione whisper-shouts.

"run!" ron shouts, a lot less quiet.

you all run off down the hall, with each totem pole lighting itself up as you pass, you had to refrain yourself from stopping to admire them.

"quick, let's hide through that door!" harry calls as you all approach a door sitting by the corner.

harry pulls at the handle, "it's locked!"

"that's it, we're done for!" ron says.

"oh, move over!" hermione groans as she pushes harry out of the way and takes out her wand, "alohomora!"

the lock undoes itself as she opens the door and you all step in, "get in!"

ron closes the door behind the four of you, "alohomora?" he questions.

hermione nods, "standard book of spells, chapter seven"

after a minute of silence, hermione speaks again, "filch is gone"

you puff out a bit of air.

"he thinks this door's locked" ron looks around the roof.

"it was locked"

"and for good reason" harry freezes.

you let out a quiet excited gasp, laying in front of you was the cutest three-headed puppy you had ever seen.

you squeal quietly as the middle head yawns as the others wake up.

all three of them scream and dash out of the door, with hermione having to grab your hand so you didn't go and pet the dogs.

you wave to the cute puppy as you shut the door behind you, struggling to close it with the dog bounding at it.

the four of you run away from the door, you smile in satisfaction, "what a good puppy!" the other three look at you in terror before dismissing your words.

you wave to the trio as you all make it to the entrance of their dorm, they wave back, still gasping.

you skip off back to your dorm in hopes you can see that adorable puppy again.

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

words ; 675

date posted ; 08/03/22

©_behindyou_