004 ; platform 9 3/4

i'm lowkey so impatient so expect another like 2-3 chapters today, maybe more.
༺═──────────────═༻

༺═──────────────═༻

YOU HUFF AS YOU DRAG YOUR LARGE TROLLEY BEHIND YOU.

it was carrying all your hogwarts necessities in a trunk, while your new cat, who you decided to name himiko.

currently, you were only making your way out of the hotel, which happened to have rather bumpy flooring. though you were lucky the train station was just across the street, so you didn't have to carry your stuff far.

as you stumble your way into the main area, momo eyes you up and down before smirking.

"you best be off to the train station soon, the platform doesn't stay open forever"

you blink at her before grinning, "right"

you were rather lucky, one of the perks of your little 'power' or whatever you'd like to call it, was majority of people in japan now are foreigners and travellers, so more often than not, you ended up in the body of an english-speaker, or even other languages. so you had managed to pick up english and a few others like french and spanish, you also took some time to learn latin. just for funsies.

you stand on the side of the street, ready to cross the road. the golden sun was shining down on you, but not enough to leave any sunburn, or to leave any hotness over your body.

you were dressed in your usual outfit, a uniform of sorts. it was red at the front with a few buttons, and had a red collar with white stripes. the rest of the top was a cream colour while you were dressed in a light-pink coloured skirt. all in all, you looked like an adorable child headed for her first day of school, except carrying a truck load of items.

many people eye you cautiously as you cross the road, your trolley dragging behind you and up the small dent in the curve.

your speed hastens slightly as you approach the train station where platform 9 3/4 was supposed to be. you had never been on a train before, but you didn't think that 3/4 was a possible platform number.

but you walk along the path anyways, in search for this 'platform 9 3/4'. you pout as you find the end of platform nine, and the start of platform 10. there was no 9 3/4 in sight.

but your eyes shift to the side as a rather obnoxious group's voices hit your ears,

"every year, packed with muggles!"

your eyes drift to the trolleys they were carrying, you grin, they have the same trunks you do.

you watch as they all run through a wall without any of the people around you seeing them.

your lips part in slight awe before you smirk and follow right after.

even after seeing them go through successfully, you squeeze your eyes shut for impact, only to feel nothing.

your eyes open and you scan the area in slight awe, people were bustling about, crying mothers sending their kids on the trains while the fathers watch in the back with a proud smile.

you purse your lips slightly.

༺═──────────────═༻

༺═──────────────═༻

words ; 537

date posted ; 07/03/22

©_behindyou_