094 ; prom dates ;)

IMPORTANT!! PLEASE, WHAT COLOUR DO YOU THINK SUITS Y/N, OR JUST TOGA. AS I WILL BE WRITING THE YULE BALL SOON, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLOUR SUITS Y/N BEST SO I CAN PICK A DRESS. SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW OTHERWISE I'LL JUST FIND ONE MYSELF. I'M THINKING BLUE OR GREEN TO CONTRAST HER EYES.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

GRABBING YOUR BOOKS, YOU SIGH.

you had a tutoring lesson now, and it was on potions. you hate potions.

stuffing your books in your bag you swing it over your shoulder and head to the library, it was once again empty with nobody else but cedric inside.

you take a seat in front of him, plopping your books down, "hey"

he looks at you, "hey"

you raise an eyebrow, he seemed a bit nervous or something.

he shakes his head, "alright, open the book to page 258"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

YOU PUFF OUT SOME AIR AS YOU FINALLY FINISH THE LESSON.

"you understood all of that?"

you nod, "yup!"

you close your books, putting them in your bag and picking it up.

you stand up, ready to leave but cedric clears his throat, glancing back at him, he seemed a bit jittery.

he stands up, his cheeks seemed a bit red, "uh, hey.. how would you like to go to the yule ball with me?"

you blink, feeling heat rise to your own cheeks, you cover your face and look away, "s-sure"

he smiles widely, you cough, "okay, thank you, bye!"

you rush out of the room, "hey, quiet in the library!" you hear a hiss from the librarian, "sorry!" you call.

you rush over to gryffindor common room with a red face,on the way bumping into someone.

you rub your head, "oh, sorry- hermione!"

you narrow your eyes at her, she also seemed a bit red.

she coughs, "come on, let's go into the dorm, there'll be nobody there"

you nod, already suspecting something.

she leads you through the common room and into her shared dorm. she was right, nobody else was in there.

she flops onto her bed, squealing in her pillow.

you jump onto her bed by her legs, "what happened?!" you grin widely.