029 ; broken bones and quidditch wins

═══════ ◖◍◗ ═══════

═══════ ◖◍◗ ═══════

YOU BOREDLY WATCH AS ONCE AGAIN, SLYTHERIN AND GRYFFINDOR VERSE EACH OTHER IN QUIDDITCH.

as usual, slytherin were playing dirty and knocking people on their brooms and snatching balls.

your house cheers as slytherin gets a goal, "another goal for slytherin!"

currently, slytherin were 60 points in the lead, seeming so far that they would win.

"they lead gryffindor 90 to 30"

they cheer and fly in a formation around the pitch.

you watch closely as draco flies over by harry, but blink as a bludger comes in right passed harry's head.

the bludger zooms back, smashing the top of oliver wood's broom, sending him pummeling towards the ground before going right back at harry.

your eyes narrow as the bludger zooms after harry with him narrowly avoiding it, the bludger breaks through a slytherin tower, you scoot forwards slightly, leaning over the edge.

the bludger smashes through the towers, harry ducks lower to the ground.

draco flies over by harry again with a small golden fleck buzzing right beside his head, which harry seemed to notice.

he ducks down again as the bludger goes for his head once more, you narrow your eyes,

this bludgers been tampered with.. but it'd be nice to see harry-kun all cute and covered in blood!

you grin slightly behind your hand and feel heat rising to your cheeks once more as you imagine a beat up harry.

harry zooms for the golden fleck right passed draco's' head, who spins around on his broom and also heads for it.

draco pushes harry to the side, gaining speed on the snitch.

the both duck into the lowered edges of the pitch, you lean over more in hopes of seeing them both.

after a bit of being under, they rise again slightly, dashing right on either side of colin creevey ; harry's little fanboy, who nearly screams as he ducks under the rogue bludger.

they both duck back underneath, you watch as they zoom past the area you're standing.

you pat at your hair as the wind sends it blowing.

you snigger as draco spouts up from the under bit, off his broom and doing flips before rolling over onto the ground, landing in a sort of spilt.

harry still chases after the snitch, you turn back to him after your small giggle fit.