003 ; diagon alley

three chapters in one day? i'm so impatient.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

YOU SIGH AS YOU LAY FACE-FLAT ON YOUR HOTEL BED.

you were currently contemplating how you would even get into diagon alley, you have no clue where it is.

you suddenly remember something you had read in the letter that was mentioning diagon alley.

you roll over and open the drawer, taking the envelope out and taking out the piece of paper from it.

as your eyes trace over the words, your eyes widen slightly.

you pick the envelope back up, and a small sachet falls out, it was a small, clear zip-lock bag holding some sort of grey powder on the inside.

you blink,

this could easily be mistaken as drugs.

you look back at the letter, reading over the instructions and nodding.

it instructed you to walk into a fireplace, and throw the powder onto the ground, and in clear words, shout 'diagon alley'.

it mentioned how this powder was called 'floo powder', an easy alternative to be able to get places quickly.

you store your knife in your inner coat pocket along with your equipment list, and grab the small plastic bag before walking over to your, rather convenient, fireplace.

you step in and sigh,

this isn't cute at all

you grab a hand full of the powder and hold it in your hands, storing the bag in your pocket.

you throw the powder on the ground, "diagon alley!"

your eyes widen slightly as green fire surrounds you, before you emerge into another place.

your eyes scan the surroundings, it seemed to be bustling with people in odd clothing and weird hats, but the more you looked around, you noticed the more 'magical' aspects of the place.

standing by a window, were a bunch of kids, aweing at a.. broom? their faces were all smushed on to the glass, leaving grubby marks all over it.