008 ; lunch & dorms

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

THE SOUND OF A SPOON HITTING GLASS BRINGS YOUR ATTENTION FROM ANNOYING DRACO, TO THE FRONT OF THE ROOM.

"your attention, please" the lady you had learned to be professor mcgonagall calls.

dumbledore stand up slowly, "let the feast begin"

your mouth parts in awe as numerous plates of food scatter themselves into the table, you blink in shock, you had never seen this much food in your entire life.

chatter can be heard all around the room as you pick up just some small things to put on your plate, you were never much of a big eater.

you fiddle with your wand in your pocket, on to out slightly as it pricks your finger, you feel a slight stinging sensation as you peek into your pocket.

your eyes shine, your finger was bleeding, and your wand seemed to be sucking all the blood up. you could see the crimson liquid flowing up through a small tube in the wand.

you grin, "tch, what are you grinning at, idiot"

you smile and stick your finger in your mouth, sucking the blood.

"nothing!"

draco just rolls his eyes.

you blink in shock as a bunch of ghosts start flying around the castle and through the tables, you turn back to gryffindor table.

you blush and hold your cheeks as you watch one of the ghost pull his head back, as if he was decapitated.

you grin and turn back to draco, "so~ do you have any hobbies?"

his eye twitches and your eyes glance to the side, feeling a glare being sent your way.

yellow eyes meet that of a girl's. she was glaring viciously at you, practically shaking in her seat.

you just smile and wave at her, she growls and turns away.

you pout,

wah! people in this house are so mean

∴━━━✿━━━∴

YOUR LIPS PART IN AWE ONCE MORE AS YOUR PREFECT LEADS YOU TO THE SLYTHERIN DORMS.

staircases were moving, catching a few students off guard, and the pictures were talking to eachother. some were even talking to the students.

your prefect seemed to be leading you down all the sets of stairs.

(i don't really know what the slytherin dorms look like, so i'll be basing it mostly off gryffindor's. i also dunno who the prefect is)

you blink in confusion as you now all stand in front of a cobble wall.

"pure-blood" your prefect says, causing a gap in the wall to appear, creating a corridor into the common room.

you grin excitedly as you all make your way into the room, your eyes survey each decoration, only to pout,

it's not cute in here at all.

after the prefect had told you boys dorms were to the left, and girls were to the right, you were all making your way to the designated rooms.

you push open the door to your room and sigh sadly,

so not cute..

you make your way to your bed, since it already had all your luggage, and himiko was sleeping soundly on your pillow.

your other roommates hadn't even bothered to introduce themselves before plopping down in bed and falling asleep, you pout but follow their direction, placing himiko on the bed you bought her beside your bed.

you were lucky your bed was right by the door, so you could put it there and nobody would step on her.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

words ; 587

date posted ; 08/03/22

©_behindyou_