034 ; polyjuice potions

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏✪✭✪﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏✪✭✪﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

HERMIONE WAS NOW POURING EACH OF YOU A POLYJUICE POTION.

you pout slightly, you would have used your little 'ability', but it would prove to different in the end.

"we'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves"

you cross your arms,

mine is better than that

you sniff slightly, only to gag quietly.

you frown deeply as hermione passes you the concoction, "add the hairs" she orders.

you sprinkle the hair in the jug.

ron makes noises of disgust, "eww.. essence of crabbe"

"cheers"

you all clink your glasses together, holding your breath and taking a deep gulp.

you shudder as you swallow it.

"i think i'm gonna be sick" ron turns green and drops his glass, dashing for a toilet.

"me too" hermione drops her own glass and runs to a toilet.

you frown, "you know what, me too" you also rush off into a toilet.

you lock the bathroom stall with shaky hands, your body was starting to feel different.

within two seconds you had shrunk (idk pansy's height), and you could feel your face shape changing and your body in general changing.

you could feel your hair changing from your usual space buns to shorter hair, feeling it brush up against your upper neck.

you let out a breath as you feel the changes come to a stop, placing a hand on your chest and stepping out from the stall, almost falling as you catch sight of harry and ron, well, more like crabbe and goyle.

harry still had his glasses on and they were both facing each other.

"bloody hell!" you hear ron say as you step forwards, "we still sound like ourselves" harry points out.

you step beside him, "polyjuice potions are only for appearance-changers, it's ant going to do anything for your voice"

they both jump, you blink.

ron eyes you, "oh, i remember seeing that girl bugging malfoy the other day" he sniggers.

harry turns back to ron, "you need to sound more like crabbe"

"bloody hell" ron says in a deeper voice, you shake your head.

"excellent" harry, or goyle grins.

"but where's hermione?" ron asks.