134 ; property of the half-blood prince?

50K READS 💗💗💗

any kind of special you want?

•.:°❀×═════════×❀°:.•

YOU LEAN BACK ON THE SEAT, BOREDLY TAPPING YOUR FINGERS AGAINST THE WOOD.

you were sat next to hermione on the grandstands surrounding the quidditch pitch, silently watching everyone except harry, ginny and ron argue about which broom they want and other stupid things.

ginny standing next to harry, and ron just in front of the arguing group.

harry - the freshly elected quidditch captain - awkwardly tries to hush the group, who all ignore his attempts.

"shut it!!"

you sweat-drop at ginny, the arguing of the group finally stops.

you grimace down at the same boy who had been ogling over hermione at fred and george's shop, he was saying something to ron and staring up at hermione.

you do a fake gag, feeling the same feeling in your stomach that you felt with harry and that girl.

everyone finally raises in the air, ron and mclaggen each at one end of the pitch. most were cheering for ron, a few were cheering for mclaggen.

you cheer, pumping your fist, "wooh! ron! go ron!"

ginny takes the quaffle, she was knocking people away left, right and centre. she was sure to make the team.

but any attempt at getting the quaffle passed mclaggen was failed, he was annoyingly good at keeper.

"come on, ron!!" you shout, clapping loudly in hopes of encouraging him. he looked pretty down.

ron was also pretty good, at one point he nearly fell off his broom, but got back up.

you look over at lavender, who seemed overly joyful to be watching ron.

shaking your head, you look back over to the game.

"confundus" you hear hermione whisper behind her hand, forcing mclaggen to the side and letting the quaffle through.

you send a side smirk to hermione.

you cheer for ron as he blocks the quaffle which ginny had sent forward, he had swung upside down and used his head.

»»-----------¤-----------««

YOU LEAN BACK ON THE SIDE OF THE LOUNGE, YOU WERE YET AGAIN IN THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM.

you were sure by this point, mcgonagall had given up on trying to send you back to your own common room.

you scratch himiko's head, she was stretched out on your lap.

"i have to admit, i thought i was gonna miss that last one. i hope cormac's not taking it to hard" ron says smugly, you shake your head, snorting slightly.

"he's got a bit of a thing for you, hermione. cormac"

you fake throw up, making gagging noises.

"he's vile" hermione shakes her head.

"have you ever heard of this spell? sectumsempra?" harry asks, leaning over by you and hermione.

you sigh slightly, he had been obsessing over that book from potions. apparently it was an advanced version and hat little tips and tricks on how to make the potions properly, it was how he managed to make the potion for the liquid luck so easily.

"no, i haven't" hermione says, "and if you had a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in"

"not bloody likely. he's top of the class. he's even better than you, hermione. slughorn thinks he's a genius"

hermione folds her newspaper down crossly.

"what?" ron questions.

"i'd like to know whose that book was" hermione leans over to harry, "let's have a look, shall we?"

"no" harry hastily shuts the book as hermione holds her hand out, you raise an eyebrow.

they both stand.

"why not?" hermione questions.

"the binding is fragile"

you deadpan.

"the binding is fragile?"

"yeah"

ginny snatches the book from his hand from behind, you grin.

"who's the half-blood prince?" she questions, reading from the book.

"who?" you ask.

"that's what it says right here, 'this book is property of the half-blood prince'"

she tosses it back to harry, you crane your neck to look back at them.

•.:°❀×═════════×❀°:.•

words ; 612

date posted ; 8/05/22

©_behindyou_