046 ; new outfit

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

YOU SMACK YOUR LIPS TOGETHER AS YOU EXIT THE TRAIN STATION AND HEAD OVER TO THE SAME HOTEL YOU WOULD STAY AT IN THE HOLIDAYS.

you breathe out through your nose as you reach the door, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion.

it was dark inside and there was a thick piece of paper taped onto the wall. you squint your eyes as you step closer, it was starting to get dark out and you wanted to get inside as soon as possible.

as you read the note, your heart sinks.

CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS

SHUT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

you frown deeply,

back on the streets again i guess

you sigh out, scuffing the bottom of your shoes on the ground as you harshly kick the pavement.

you rub your tired eyes and grab the handle of your trunk once again, sending a longing glance towards the hotel before walking off and ducking into a dark alleyway.

once you were sure there was nobody else in it, you set your trunk by the end of it, which was closed off with a wall and take a seat beside it.

you take a deep breath in and out, leaning forwards slightly so that himiko can stay comfortable.

your eyes start to droop and you sigh bringing your legs up to your chest and resting the side of your head on your knees, silently closing your eyes and hoping for an easy sleep.

❀ ❀

WELL, YOU DIDN'T GET A VERY GOOD SLEEP THAT NIGHT.

you were half-awake the whole night as sounds more ominous than ever were creeping into your ears. the rough ground didn't help much either, the rocks were digging into your tights and you were somewhat worried all night that they would rip.

you sigh out tiredly as you bring your hands to your eyes, rubbing your cold hands over them and getting rid of the sleep.

pulling at the bottoms of your eyes you slowly peel them open, you were lucky it was still dark out so you didn't have to worry about the sun getting in your eyes.

you silently wonder if you had actually slept at all or if you had just closed your eyes for a moment and then opened them again, you squint your eyes slightly, you would have to get a watch.

you look down, almost jumping in fright.

resting its head on your lap was a big black dog, it was asleep and looked slightly ragged, you glance down, it also had no collar.