135 ; three broomsticks

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THEMES OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE SKIP FROM THE FIRST TIMESKIP AND I CAN GIVE YOU A SUMMARY IF YOU REQUEST.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

"FOR WEEKS YOU CARRY AROUND THIS BOOK, PRACTICALLY SLEEP WITH IT.. AND YET YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO FIND OUT WHO THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE IS?"

you rub your hands together, rubbing the coat mrs. weasley gave you tighter around yourself.

"i didn't say i wasn't curious, and i don't sleep with it" harry scoffs.

"well, it's true. i like a nice chat before i go to bed. now all you do is read that bloody book. it's just like being with hermione. seems the only social one these days is [name]"

you snort.

"well, i was curious, so i went to-"

"the library" you all interrupt, "and?"

"and nothing. i couldn't find a reference anywhere to a half-blood prince"

"there we go, that settles it, then"

you look over at slughorn who had started chatting with flitwick, who quickly excused himself.

"does anyone fancy a butterbeer?"

༺༻

YOU ALL STEP INTO THE THREE BROOMSTICKS, YOU CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU.

"no, not there. over there" harry guides. you all sit by a table, ron goes to sit by you and hermione but harry shakes his head, "no, sit beside me"

ron blinks in confusion, "okay.."

you unbutton your coat, taking it off.

"something to drink?"

you glance over at the waiter.

"uhm, three butterbeers and some ginger in mine, please"

the guy winks at you as he walks back off, you just blink blankly.

you all sit down, coats hanging off the back of your chairs.

"oh, bloody hell"

you look to where ron's attention was.

you scratch the side of your head. it was ginny and dean.

"slick git" he scoffs.

"seriously, ronald, they're only holding hands" hermione rolls her eyes.

you look away with an awkward cough as they start to kiss.

"and snogging" hermione looks away.

"i'd like to leave" ron says.