065 ; accusations

─────୨❀୧─────

─────୨❀୧─────

"BEAUTIFUL DAY"

you all were walking through hogwarts, it was the weekend and people were studying and hanging out.

you were, like usual, dressed in your uniform-type outfit.

"gorgeous. unless of course you've been ripped to pieces"

you scoff, rolling your eyes at ron.

"ripped to pieces? what are you talking about?" harry asks.

"ronald has lost his rat" hermione says.

"i haven't lost anything! your cats killed him! i bet they ganged up on poor scabbers!"

"rubbish!" you say, you happened to pick up some british tendencies living there for around three years.

"harry, you've seen the way those bloodthirsty beasts of theirs are always lurking about. and scabbers is gone"

"well, maybe you should take better care of your pets!" you sass.

"your cats killed him!" ron presses on.

"did not!"

"did"

"didn't"

ʚ♡ɞ

"HOW DID IT GO, HAGRID? THE HEARING?"

you ask worriedly, you had only met buckbeak once but you would be devastated if anything happened to him.

hagrid was skipping rocks down the black lake while you four sat on rocks or stood behind.

"well, first off, the committee members took turns talkin' about why we were there" he says with an attitude, skipping another rock.

"and then i got up, did my piece. said how buckbeak was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. and then lucius malfoy got up. well, you can imagine. he said buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature.. who would kill you as soon as look at ye" he scoffs.

"and then?" hermione asks.

"and then he asks for the worst, did old lucius"

"they're not sacking you!" ron says.

hagrid shakes his head timidly, "no, i'm not sacked"

your eyes widen, standing up abruptly, "don't tell me something's happening to buckbeak!"

hagrid sniffles, "buckbeak's been sentenced to death!"

you look down at the rocks, absolutely distraught.

─────୨❀୧─────

─────୨❀୧─────

words ; 306

date posted ; 14/04/22

©_behindyou_