086 ; cute tutor ;)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YOU FROWN AS YOU WALK OUT OF CLASS WITH HERMIONE.

walking frown the spiralling stairs you turn back to ron, "brilliant, isn't he?" he says.

"completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with.. but he's really been there, you know? he's looked evil in the eye"

"there's a reason those curses are unforgivable" hermione scoffs angrily, "to perform them in a classroom.. i mean, did you see neville's face?"

you all stop by neville, who was looking out the stained window with a drained look.

"neville? are you alright?" you ask.

but you frown as moody pushes past, placing a hand on neville's shoulder, "son?"

neville looks back at him.

"you alright?"

neville just nods, clearly lying.

"come on. we'll have a cup of tea. i want to show you something"

neville follows after moody back up to the classroom, you sigh quietly.

"i've gotta go, now. i've got my first tutoring lesson" you roll your eyes, ron sniggers silently, you smack him on the back of the head.

"wait for me outside the room the goblets in, okay? don't go in without me!"

they all nod.

"right, wish me luck" you wave, hurrying off, "good luck!" hermione calls.

you walk down the stairs and over to the library where mcgonagall said you would meet and then you could arrange a schedule.

opening the doors you look around, there was only one person in there.

you deadpan, "oh, it's you"

he chuckles nervously, averting his gaze, "don't sound so annoyed, i'm not as bad as you might think. i hope..." she shakes his head, "you're [name] toga, right?"

you nod, "yup. and you're cedric diggory?"

he nods, "that's me. now, what did you need help with?"