128 ; frustration

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

YOU SIT NEXT TO HARRY IN A SMALL CAFE INSIDE A TRAIN STATION, LOOKING OVER HIS SHOULDER AT THE DAILY PROPHET WITH A FROWN.

death eaters had invaded the muggle world, destroying a local bridge.

one of the waiters walks over, peeking at the front of the paper.

" 'harry potter'. who's harry potter?"

you look up, glancing at harry.

"oh, no one. bit of a tosser, really"

you snort.

she smiles, "funny, that paper of yours. couple nights ago, i could've sworn i saw a picture move"

you purse your lips.

"really?"

"thought i was going around the twist"

harry laughs awkwardly.

you glance between the two, biting the inside of your cheek harshly.

leaning back slightly you raise your eyebrows at the girl, mouthing 'brother' and nodding over to him.

she smiles, nodding slightly.

you don't know why you lied about it, but the feeling in your stomach wasn't very nice and you thought saying something would get rid of it.

harry turns back, "hey, i was wondering-"

"eleven. that's when i get off" she smiles.

"you can tell me all about that tosser harry potter"

you nudge harry in the side with a forced cheeky grin, he smells his breath, you snort, passing him a mint.

but you both look out the window as a light on the other platform starts to flicker.

you both sit up, walking over and peering out the window, harry rubs the dew from the glass with his jacket sleeve right as a train zooms passed.

across the tracks it goes, moving for a second and then disappearing into the tunnel.

and now, standing on the other side was dumbledore. you blink.

you and harry glance at each other, exiting the cafe and rushing over to the other side, walking up to dumbledore, standing by him.

he was looking directly at a mascara ad. but you couldn't tell whether he was looking at it, or just being weird like usual.

"you've been reckless this summer, harry"

"i like riding around on trains. takes my mind off things"

you look down at dumbledore's hand, the top was a dark and painful looking black.