Fun Facts About Y/N!

these are just some little things that won't really affect the story, but can help you understand y/n as a person and such!

FACT 1 - y/n is based off of toga himiko, but she's not as murderous or villainous. she still kills people but she can't really help it, with her desire for blood, it makes it hard to go without killing.

FACT 2 - with having said that, y/n only kills people who are serious criminals or have done something bad. such as other murderers, anything to do with sexual abuse, or just abuse in general, or anybody she just doesn't like.

FACT 3 - with that again, she's happy to take blood from anyone, but she doesn't always kill them. 

FACT 4 - y/n has three jars underneath her bed, each one filled with a tiny bit of ron, harry's and hermione's blood which she had managed to sneakily get using her wand.

FACT 5 - y/n's favourite animals are dogs, snakes, and cats

FACT 6 - y/n despises anything with more than four legs. i.e. spiders, insects (with the exception of ladybugs and butterflies)

FACT 7 - y/n hates scabbers, she's hated him since he bit her once in their first year. 

FACT 8 - y/n has been on the streets since she was about eight, so she had been living completely on the streets for around four years

FACT 9 - when y/n got her teeth, specifically her sharp ones, hr parents tried to get braces to fix them but the dentist told them it was impossible.

FACT 10 - y/n's birthday is on august 9th

FACT 11 - y/n's favourite food is pork roast and roast potatoes

FACT 12 - y/n's favourite band is nirvana

FACT 13 - y/n is pansexual