089 ; ferret boy

──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

EVERYONE HAD NOW FASHIONED DESIGNED BADGES.

it started on yellow with the words 'cedric diggory' and cedrics face on it, but after a second it twisted and changed to a green with harry's face and the words 'potter stinks'

everyone had made fun of flashing them at harry when he would walk passed.

you found them quite ridiculous and you refused to wear one, you and hermione seemed to be some of the only ones in the school who weren't wearing them, and you were certainly the only slytherin not wearing one.

seeing harry walking down the hall you grab your books, shoving them in your bag and rushing over to him.

hermione had occupied herself in the library so you were just sitting around.

he glances at you as you trot next to him, "dragons. that's the first task" he says quietly, your eyes go wide, "what?"

he nods, you breathe out, "geez.."

"cedric rules" some kid says as he zooms past.

"thanks" harry says.

you both make it to a corridor where a few older years were standing, "like the badge?" the guy shows harry the badge.

you glare at him.

they all laugh.

"excuse me" harry says, they don't move.

rolling your eyes you shove through them, purposefully knocking one over.

"ignore them, they've never even met you, one person does it so it just becomes a trend. nobody really knows how your name got in there, not even you" you reassure him.

"thanks" he says shortly.

you both walk over to where cedric and his little group were sitting, they all had the badges on, except cedric.

they all laugh as harry walks over, cedric sits up from having his head in his friends lap.

you blink,

uh oh. don't tell me i have a crush on someone who likes guys! that'd be embarrassing.

"hey! read the badge, potter"

"can i have a word?" harry says.

cedric nods, "all right" he says smiling slightly.

"you stink, potter"

glancing over, you see luna sitting on the ground with her shoes off like usual.

you look over at harry, "hey, i'll be just over there while you talk"