136 ; the necklace

A/N ; alrighty, so, i have been informed that the most chapters one book can have is 200. so, i'm going to go back and get rid of all A/N's and push it all into the same chapter.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

YOU STARE OFF INTO THE SKY AS YOU ABSENTMINDEDLY WALK ALONG WITH HARRY, RON AND HERMIONE.

you were making an attempt at blocking everything that just happened out of your mind.

but you all pause, snapping out of your trance, you look to a girl who was screaming.

there was a girl on the floor by her.

"i warned her. i warned her not to touch it!"

your eyebrows crease, but your eyes go wide as she starts to get thrown around on the ground. it was like something was pulling and pushing her.

she gets shot up into the sky, arms spread. her mouth was wide open.

you furrow your eyebrows as she drops back onto the ground. she was twitching and shaking.

"don't get any closer. get back, all of you" hagrid orders, walking towards the girl and picker her up.

you glance down at the thing she seemed to touch, harry walks forward.

"do not touch that. except for the wrappings. do you understand?"

you nod, crouching down by it.

it was a necklace with an odd pattern and blue gems, you purse your lips.

═══════៛⇞◎⇞៛══════

MCGONAGALL LOOKS AT THE NECKLACE IN DISDAIN.

"you're sure katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the three broomsticks?"

the girl who screamed nods, "it's like i said. she left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had the package. she said it was important that she deliver it"

you frown slightly.

"did she say to whom?"

"to professor dumbledore"

mcgonagall nods slightly, breathing out, "very well, then. thank you, leanne. you may go"

the girl just nods, walking back out.

you crack your knuckles as mcgonagall looks to you all.

"why is it when something happens.. it is always you four?"

ron sighs, "believe me, professor. i've been asking myself the same question for six years"

you raise your eyebrows in agreement.

"oh, severus"

you look back.

he walks in and mcgonagall explains the situation, he picks the necklace up with a spell.

you frown, it was seeming to whisper something.

"what do you think?" mcgonagall asks, snape narrows his eyes, "i think miss bell is lucky to be alive"

"she was cursed, wasn't she?" harry questions, you glance at him.

"i know katie. off the quidditch pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly. if she was delivering that to professor dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly"

"yes, she was curse" mcgonagall nods.

"it was malfoy" harry says without hesitation.

you deadpan slightly.

"that is a very serious accusation, potter" mcgonagall says grimly, "indeed" snape agrees.

"your evidence?"

"i just know"

you sigh slightly.

"you just... know"

you purse your lips.

"once again, you astonish with your gifts, potter. gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing. how grand it must be.. to be the chosen one"

"i suggest you go back to your dormitories. all of you"

you look at mcgonagall, she just sighs with a nod.

you nod, walking off with the others.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺