092 ; dress robes? for what?

︻︼︻︼︻ ︻︼︻︼︻ ︻︼︻︼︻

︻︼︻︼︻ ︻︼︻︼︻ ︻︼︻︼︻

"HI, HARRY"

you glance slightly at parvati and padma as they walk off, giggling to themselves.

you raise an eyebrow,

i swear just a few days ago everyone hated harry and now the girls are all over him

you shake your head, glancing at harry as he looks back at cho chang, a girl in an older year. her friend points it out to her and she looks back, smiling, harry smiles back, accidentally letting out the juice from in his mouth.

you snort, smacking a hand on your face.

after a small giggle fit, you look over at hermione, "watcha reading?"

"look at this!" she slams the newspaper on the table, "i can't believe it! she's done it again. 'miss granger,a plain but ambitious girl, and miss toga, an eccentric yet annoying"

your mouth drops open, "hey!"

" 'both seem to be developing a taste for famous wizards. miss granger's latest prey is none other than the bulgarian bon bon, viktor krum. and for dear miss toga, going after the hogwarts sweetheart, cedric diggory' "

you choke on air, patting your chest, "sorry?!"

" 'no word yet on how harry potter's taking this latest emotional blow' "

you move your plate away, smacking your head on the table in shame.

but you bring your head up slowly as a small gryffindor boy walks over, "parcel for you, mr. weasley"

"thank you, nigel"

you raise an eyebrow, glancing back at the boy who was still standing there, staring directly at harry.

creepy, much?

ron leans backward, "not now, nigel. later. go on"

the boy walks off again, you look at ron, "what'd you tell the poor boy?"

he slowly starts to unwrap the parcel, "i told him i'd get him harry's autograph"

you shake your head.

"oh, look. mum's sent me something" ron says as he opens the lid to the package, he takes it out and you raise an eyebrow.

he holds it up in front of him, "mum sent me a dress"

"well, it does match your eyes. is there a bonnet?" harry grins, reaching in the box, "aha!"

you snigger.

"nose down, harry" he walks over to ginny, "ginny. these must be for you"

"i'm not wearing that. it's ghastly"

hermione laughs, covering her mouth.

"what are you on about?"

"they're not for ginny. they're for you"

everyone starts to laugh, you laugh out loud, smacking the table slightly.

"dress robes"

"dress robes? for what?"

︻︼︻︼︻ ︻︼︻︼︻ ︻︼︻︼︻

︻︼︻︼︻ ︻︼︻︼︻ ︻︼︻︼︻

words ; 403

date posted ; 22/04/22

©_behindyou_