002 ; knife

100 reads already? thank you <3 i look forward to this book!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

YOUR HANDS WERE HELD TOGETHER IN FRONT OF YOU AS YOU VENTURE THROUGH THE BUSY STREETS OF LONDON.

your eyes travelling from store to store, in search of somewhere that could sell you your precious culinary item.

you pout, none of these stores seemed to have what you wanted.

you turn into an alley in defeat, only for your eyes to shine at the scene ahead of you.

laying on the ground was a woman, standing on top of her was a man, he was dressed in a fancy business suit, and had the precious item you wanted in his hands, ready to raise it at the woman.

a red blush dances across your cheeks as the scent of iron hits your nose; she was bleeding from her stomach.

her eyes widen when she notices you as she scrambles over in your direction.

you frown as she pushes you towards the man before trying to leave the alley, you narrow your eyes at her, but dodge to the side as a knife is swung in your direction.

you turn to the lady, she didn't seem to be getting away any time soon, that stomach wound looked rather fatal.

you jump onto the man as he tries to stab you again, wrapping your hands around his neck and your legs around his armpits.

he struggles to get you off so you take the opportunity to steal the pocket knife from his hands, slicing the hands that were trying to get you off.

he groans in pain as his crimson blood drips to the ground, you smile and raise the knife again, this time pushing him down to the ground and repeatedly stabbing him in the chest.

his breath goes shallow before stopping as you turn back to the woman, you smile, she was passed out on the ground.

you take your new knife out of his limp body and lick it off, doing the same process a few times as you feel the mucky wax feeling overcome your body as your height grows and you feel your features change.

you were now in the shape of the man who was laying on the ground, you grin and bend down next to the woman, before peacefully slicing her neck and wiping your knife clean on her skirt.

you smile happily as you admire the knife,

finally!

you dust yourself off and take the phone out of your pocket before bringing it to your ear as you exit from the opposite end of the alley, having a more serious look on your face as you make your way back to the hotel for the day.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

words ; 464

date posted ; 07/03/22

©_behindyou_