126 ; : (

────────⊳⋆⊲────────

────────⊳⋆⊲────────

YOU ALL FALL, GASPING AS YOU LAND JUST ABOVE THE GROUND, ONLY TO BE DROPPED A MOMENT LATER.

"department of mysteries. they got that bit right, didn't they?'

you look around, you were in a large dome-like room with  big arch in the middle, on the inside a sort of swaying white glow.

"the voices" harry says, "can you tell what they're saying?"

hermione looks at both you and ron, "there aren't any voices, harry. let's get out of here" she says.

"i hear them too" luna says.

you nod slightly, "me too. they're quite loud, actually"

"harry, it's just an empty archway"

you, harry and luna all advance towards it slightly.

"please, harry"

"get behind me!" harry shouts as voices are heard from where you all previously fell from.

you all go behind, raising your wands.

but the grey the death eaters travel in suddenly shoots around you all, you grunt slightly, trying to swat it away until you found yourself in the hands of some death eater.

you grit your teeth, trying to pull away, but he tugs your hair back.

his wand was pointed against your head and you were unsure if you would be able to move fast enough to grab your knife without being killed.

you look out to the middle, harry was the only one not in the hold of a death eater.

mr. malfoy lets out a low chuckle, "did you actually believe.. or were you truly naive enough to think... children stood a chance.. against us?" he steps up.

"i'll make this simple for you, potter" he holds his hand out, "give me the prophecy now... or watch your friends die"

it was silent, harry seemed to be thinking about something.

"don't give it to him, harry" neville says, bellatrix holds her wand against his neck as if it were a blade.

harry looks down at the prophecy in his hands, bringing it up and placing it into mr. malfoy's hand.

you breathe out, you were sure harry had a plan. there was no way he would just give it to him.

mr. malfoy looked victorious, holding the prophecy up, it shone for a moment before dimming again.

you blink.

"get away from my godson"

it was sirius, he had appeared somehow.

he punches mr. malfoy right in the face, you let out a loud laugh.

a bright light shoots by, knocking away all the death eaters and forcing mr. malfoy to drop the prophecy.

you grin slightly as the whole order appears in bright lights.

tonks comes by, rounding you all up and telling you all to hide behind the rocks. you crouch next to hermione, biting the inside of your cheek as you watch harry and sirius exchange blows with mr. malfoy and another death eater.

the other one got blasted away and sirius shot mr. malfoy's wand out of his hands.

you duck under a spell as moody blasts the guy away.

you turn your attention back as sirius shoots mr. malfoy away, about to snigger until the words 'avada kedavra' hit your ears.

you look up with wide eyes as bellatrix casts the spell right at sirius.

his smile drops and his eyes gloss over, falling back and flying up into the archway.

you frown, furrowing your eyebrows.

you close your eyes, turning your head away as harry's anguished cries could be heard.

harry ran after bellatrix as she ran off somewhere else.

you all tried to follow but were held back.

after what felt like hours, you were all allowed out.

the area was a mess, sand-like glass was scattered all over the floor, harry seemed to be passed out while dumbledore was holding him up.

apparently, voldemort had come. him and dumbledore and fought and he'd tried to take over harry, who resisted, thankfully.

you felt somewhat bad for harry. as bad as you could feel, anyway. poor guy had just lost his godfather. you liked sirius, he was nice. and he was a cute puppy. you were rather upset about it, too.

────────⊳⋆⊲────────

────────⊳⋆⊲────────

words ; 652

date posted ; 3/05/22

©_behindyou_